Wednesday 5 June 2019

Wednesday Whinnies


Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend! I have been wanting to get back to some kind of activity for a while now, but it's been difficult to find a time when everyone concerned was available. We finally got the timing right last weekend, though, and Ms. C was helped by three friends who are very famous in the heavy horse world in France. So, I had 4 great teachers, and #1 taking pics!

Let me start with a portrait:


At first, we did an exercise called long-raining:


This guy is not all that small, but I guess I am a big boy!


Then the senior guy worked with me a little:


And then they hitched me. In the past, I have...ahem... been known to run away on a vehicle as a single horse, so they made sure I was properly held.


I was a good boy, so #1 got om board and they loosened the lead ropes.


Everyone was in agreement about how handsome I am! 

Miss Violette is eagerly awaiting her turn:


She says she won't run away...

 

10 comments:

  1. you did very well... congrats!!!! and you look fabulous as a single horse... because you are so beautiful and impressing that all people sing da awwww-song ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vidock,you are very handsome.
    You look quite dashing with that wagon too. Impressive.
    Hello lovely Violette!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you did a great job Vidock. We bet Violette would do well too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vidock, you are a handsomely handsome horse, and it's great that you play well with others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure did great handsome Vidock and you are sure lovely sweet Violette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how cool! I'm glad you did well, Vidock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very handsome Vidock. I'm sure your mom was happy with your training.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vidock, you must behave and be a gentle horse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember your running away episode, Vidock! I am glad you were a good boy and enjoyed your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Meow meow Vidock yore THE most hansummest horse mee has efurr seen!!! An nobell too! You did furabuluss ; you all wayss do....
    An Violette yore such a purrty girl. An mee knowss you wuud nevurr run away....
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.