Sunday 16 June 2019

Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: So, here we are, back to our Snuggle on Sunday posts, and there is something I have to tell you. Even though I have long hosted this post, you may remember that snuggling never was my forte, especially when compared to the two boys, but all this has now changed! As soon as my Beebs got his wings and I saw how desperately sad #1 was, I revved up the purr engine and have been snuggling with her endlessly! She is a bit thrilled!




Genji of course continues to do his bit:


A for Ollie, well what can I say?

 
When #1 was away in Bordeaux, we did quite a bit of snuggling with Mr. G:




And #1 even managed to get snuggle pics with the Vs!


 
Don't forget to snuggle with the ones you love, Friends. You never know when they may no longer be there...

11 comments:

  1. And isn't that last statement so, so true! Unfortunately not enough people heed such advice and then carry regrets with them. These are some very sweet snuggling photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful snuggles! It's so nice so see some happy smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama, I am so glad that you are now a champion snuggler too. These are all lovely snuggle shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am snuggled with mum even as we type this. Sitting on her and purring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tama, even Angel allows some snuggles once in awhile; when she purrs and rolls over for some belly rubs, The Hubby and I tease each other that 'I' am her favorite...No, I am! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you stepped up to the plate for #1, Tama. Humans take it so hard when kitties leave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are very wise words, Tama ! We're glad to see that you jumped into the snuggle session too ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful snuggles. You kitties and Ollie know how to keep #1 from feeling sad.WE know she loves the extra attention.
    Mr G looks like he gets lots of love too !!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tama-Chan, you do feel the sadness #1 is feeling, and it’s so sweet you are giving extra snuggling for her. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are all great snuggles. We're sure #1 is happy that you have stepped up on the snuggles Miss Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh what a super snuggle sunday... we love the photo of you and mr. g... your look! purr-fect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.