Monday 3 June 2019

Ollie's Manly Monday


Ollie: Woofs everyone. It's been a while. We apologise for not doing any posting and hardly any commenting. We are still reeling from losing Da Beebs. But #1 thought I should post today as I celebrated my 7th monthday on May 30th.

#1 took these two pics of me to celebrate:


You may remember seeing similar pics of Tommy. It is known universally as "The Springer Sprawl", and #1 says I am also very good at it!

And this one is just a cute portrait:


I also wanted to tell you that I have a new friend. She is almost 4 months old, so younger than me. She is a Beauceron sheepdog pup and her name is Paddie: We had such a great time together!



Paddie belongs to Mr. G's sister, Ms. L, and her huband.

 My favourite toys at the moment are empty mineral water bottles:


And this big tire!


I also really like spending time with my bro, Da Genj:


#1 asked me to tell you that she is leaving us today and will be gone until Tuesday, June 11th. We will be looked after by Mr. G and Ms. N, and I will also spend some time with my buddy, Fernant. She is going to Bordeaux where she is curating an exhibition on draft horses in Japan as part of the Bordeaux International Fair. We will do a few posts whilst she is away, but won't be back to full-time regular posting or commenting until she gets back. Please bear with us!
 

15 comments:

  1. oh what a cute new friend! and water bottles are the best toys ever, we really wonder why humans still buy toys in pet stores LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you again Ollie!
    We like your pictures and your toys.We think you will have fun while #1 is away as you know Mr G.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get better and better Ollie - very photogenic!! Looking forward to all my girls meeting you soon. Keep up the good work in front of the camera .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ollie you are growing so fast. Hope #1 has a good time and does well with her exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure are growing quickly handsome Ollie! Tell #1 to travel safely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ollie, you are such a handsome boy. Hope #1 has a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 7 months, Ollie!
    I haven't been visiting or commenting either as we were on a cruise last week. Then I had a really severe gallstones attack from which I am slowly recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see you, Ollie. We understand. You have had a terrible loss and so soon after losing Tommy. Tell #1 we get it, have a safe trip, and we will see you when the time is right.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. It takes awhile to get into the new normal, Ollie. We know, and understand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ollie, it was fun seeing you with your new friend, Paddie. We hope #1 has a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ollie you are getting so big. It's great you have so many doggie friends to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are great photos of you, Ollie. You are so handsome. Happy 7th monthday!
    I wish #1 a safe trip! I’d love to visit Bordeaux some day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy monthday, Ollie! I hope #1 has a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're handsome, Ollie ! We're glad you found such a cute new friend ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mew mew mew Ollie you are growin upss so fast! an yore fittin rite inn purrfectlee!!
    Livin with Numburr 1 an THE Chanss an V Horsess must bee like Heaven....
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.