Thursday 27 June 2019

Ollie's Thankful Thursday


Ollie: Woofs, Everyone! I am having a great time here in Normandy! The girls have so many tales to tell me of their brother, TOWCB, Tommy! I have pretty huge paws to fill...

I have to say, though, I am trying my very best. So, here is a pic of Tommy taken when he was five and a half months old:


And here are a couple of me at seven and a half months old:



Here is Tommy at eight months old:


And here I am, at almost eight months old:


I am thankful that I had such a wise and wonderful predecessor who is guiding me as I grow up!

10 comments:

  1. oooh are you on fla patrol? we too...with the first sunray this pest is back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think you are doing a great job of growing up and be coming a wonderful woofie, just like Tommy :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy will be your spirit guid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure looks like Tommy must be visiting your dreams and guiding you along Ollie. Those pictures with the fly swatters are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you certainly are growing up quickly, Ollie! Look how big you've gotten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing great Ollie and we know that Angel Tommy is really proud of you and the smiles you bring to #1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are growing up, Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good Ollie. You are growing up so quickly. Tommy is always around you and the whole family. Love the photos. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are growing well. You have a very good spirit guide in Tommy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.