Tuesday 22 July 2008

Blind Follies


Sen-Chan
: We all have that one little thing that really captivates us... For my friend, Abby Normal, it is shoes, but in my case, it's BLINDS! #1 has bamboo blinds on the windows in her study and I find them so versatile in providing entertainment.

For starters, someone mentioned that bamboo was really good to eat, so I thought I would have a little taste:



I really would NOT recommend it. It's pretty tough and there is NO seasoning! So, I decided that I might find something interesting to do with all the strings that were dangling...



And once #1 helped me get disentangled...



You should have heard #1! Anybody would have thought that the circus had come to town! It was all very exhausting in the end, so I did what any sensible cat would do:



Tom: OK, OK.... you want an embarrassing picture of me? As I am such a handsome and dignified dog, these are few and far between., but somehow #1 managed to locate one. All I can say is that I was quite a bit younger then...



The real tragedy here is that I demolished that fly swat and #1 hasn't been able to find another one like it so far! I am a truly excellent swatter but am equipment-deprived!

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you, Sen-Chan-lotsa roughage but no flavor. I'm glad #1 was on hand to disentangle you from the cords..they can be dangerous to kitties. Tom, you're such a funny fellow with that fly swatter! It looks very different from the ones we have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blinds sure look like a lot of fun. We have the vertical ones in our sliding doors, and sometimes I bat at them, but mostly I use them as ambush cover so I can get one of those bad shoes!

    Now Tom, don't be shy about sharing your youthful escapades with us!
    Purrs from your pal,
    Abby Normal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those curtains are climbable??!! How cool! We don't even have curtains in our house. I'm sure if we did the strings would be gone in no time :).

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Sen! That looks just like my one-armed dismount from the microwave. That's a hard stunt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, you look so cute playing with those blinds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like you're auditioning for Cirque du Soleil, Sen-Chan! "Now in the center ring..."

    And Tom, you're too cute with that fly swatter. Do you ever just catch flies by biting them mid-air? Small, but quite delicious!

    Your pals,

    Petey and Mica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.