Monday 13 June 2022

Manly Monday

 

Benny: MeeYOWwghwgh....! When #1 took Ollie out yesterday afternoon, I got to go with them!


I got to explore the flowers!


And hang out!

Now... I was going through #1's Mac, looking for the above pics to post, and look what I found!


Does anyone know this kitty? He is as white as I am black!

Ollie: Sorry, buddy, I have no idea who that kitty is, but #1 has been acting a little strange. I thought it was just that she was so busy with work... But maybe your dream is about to come true?

I did have a good time chasing shadows:


Vidock: Just hanging with my girls, waiting for treats.


We wish you all a great week!

12 comments:

  1. thats a cute white kitty... and you have better leash manners than we have dear benny ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited for you, Benny. It loos like you will be getting a new playmate. That was a lovely walk you took with #1 and Ollie. Looking good, Vidock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for a feline/canine walkabout... now we are waiting to see if there will be a new cat in town

    ReplyDelete
  4. NAK says she thinks it's a marshmallow -

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: HI OLLIE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute white kittie! Maybe you are getting a new addition to the family?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Benny, I'd bet that you are going to be a big brofur to a marshmallow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! Are you all getting another kitty sibling? What a cutie he/she is. You boys look like you were having fun hanging out in the yard together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee Benny, good that you got to go out and explore!! I have not been out lately as Mum and I are staying with Auntie. Since Mindy crossed the Bridge, I am the only cat there. Its not home,but I am getting used to it as long as mum is here ;)
    Hmmmmmm! A new sibling coming your way
    maybe!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like some serious out n' about fun Benny and we can't wait to meet the newbie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think we may have the right idea about tomorrow's surprise:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Either your #1 is cheating on you...or that is an indication of a new face soon to appear on your couches and bed! OMC!

    Hi, Ollie, Woofs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun that you got to go out on a leash, Benny! I love doing that. Who IS that pretty kitty? I can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.