Monday 20 June 2022

Manly Monday

 

Ollie: It was SO HOT for a few days that I barely even wanted to go outside, but the severe heat broke yesterday and I celebrated!



You all know that I have a new brother. He is a tiny white puffball! #1 explained to me that he had never met a woofie and so would be very scared of me, and I had to be quiet. She has been bringing him downstairs for a few hours each day, in his carrier (she has ordered a bigger play pen) and I sit quietly close to him so he can get to know me. I hope he is going to like me!


Momo-Chan: It's my first mini-monday! I am discovering so many things. Firstly, I love to play!




When I first met my bro, Benny, he screamed at me and I was a little bit scared, but then he managed to get into my quarters and...

Benny: #1 has been keeping my new bro separate in what was once my quarters! She said I wasn't very nice to him when I first met him so we had to take things slowly. But she didn't shut the door completely when she left, so this is what she found when she returned:



I think we're going to be buddies!

The Big V: With everything that was going on last week, #1 didn't get to come and see us, so here is an earlier pic for you.



13 comments:

  1. we love your brother...and you look great together ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great welcoming committee! We have a woofie friend who comes to visit us sometimes and we get along great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wasn't nice but understandable to scream at your new brother, Benny. You are a good brother to lay quietly next to Momo, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO glad your weather broke - our national news had been doing stories about parts of Europe was being khooked -

    As for your new khytty pal - what's not to love about WOO -

    Does he fetch yet ? :-)

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  5. black and white go together like peanut butter and jelly. of course you will be best buds, that goes for canine and feline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new brother is adorable and we're sure you will be good pals soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ollie! We think that you and Momo will become furrends. Benny, it is terrific that you took things into your own hands er paws! That is what Kozmo did and we are now the bestest buddies! And Vidock, you are the handsomest! What a terrific pose! Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete
  8. Benny, before you know it, Momo-Chan is going to be chasing you all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, your new Brother looks like he is having fun. Benny, you're doing good, just be nice and be patient, all is new for him. Ollie, I'm sure you'll win him over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You snuck in there, Benny, and made up for your rudeness and now you are buddies...that is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There sure is a lot going on at your house with your new little brother. Ollie and Benny, you are doing a great job of becoming friends with Momo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tama had best be on guard - we think you two kitty bros are going to be wild and crazy together:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  13. Charlee: "It's so much more fun to be buddies than to fight, isn't it? Momo-Chan is fitting right in!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.