Friday 17 June 2022

Family Friday - The Newbie!

 

Tiny, tiny meows, everyone! I only arrived yesterday and the lady who cuddles me said that I have to do a blog post! What's a blog? What's a post? She tells me I already have lots of friends all over the world! What's the world?

I was born on March 28, and I have one brother who looks exactly like me. Our Mama is pure white too. She said that the identity of our Dad is a secret! I am a fluffy white kitty. I was born not very far from Dr. C's practice, and that is how #1 heard about me being available for adoption. I went there last Friday to get my full vet check and first round of shots and I came home today.

Oh yes! My name! I am still learning it myself. The lady called #1 says it is MOMOTARO (桃太郎). This guy is apparently a very famous legendary folk hero in a country far, far away, called Japan. If you like, you can read about him here. #1 spent a lot of time trying to think of a suitable name for me and when she thought of this one, she decided it was perfect. By the way, the "momo" means peach in Japanese and that is what I shall be called for short, Momo-Chan!

I am still a little confused about my new home. When I arrived, I was put in a comfortable suite, but all alone, so I did quite a bit of hiding. Every time I came out, she was there, going click!



She even took me downstairs, so I could meet some of my family. There was a beautiful lady cat. #1 told me she was the Queen. She was nice to me!



#1 says I will meet the others too. I am a little bit scared but she tells me they are all very nice. I like to climb up her leg to cuddle with her. She says I am going to be a champion snuggler!


19 comments:

  1. Hello Momo, it is lovely to meet you. You join a family of champion snugglers. I am glad Queen Tama greeted you nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome momo-chan... we love ya!!! and we can not wait to hear about yor adventures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Momo-Chan to the blog world...we are so happy to see you! Another beauty!! We look forward to following your adventures with your new family! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and welcome Momo!!! You have a pawsome home and your roommates are all pretty cool too. I am sure you are going to love life at Poupounette Central! I can"t wait to know you better :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momo-Chan, you are a wee puffball of cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Momo-Chan! I can't wait to read more about you and see more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MoMo the snuggler, I love it. We have a big dog named Beau and his nicname is BoBo.. welcome to your new Clan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome little Momo! I am a great snuggler too and that means lots and lots of cuddles. Wait until you meet the rest of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe getting The Queen's blessing is GRANDE!

    Welcome Marshmallow -

    Of course, I can't wait to hear what you think of Ollie - will you be peachy keen on him?

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Momo-Chan. If you've charmed Queen Tama, you are a shoe-in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful kitty you are Momo ! And you have come to a very good place !

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice to meet you in the furs, Momo Chan. You are very handsome. We are sure the others will be very nice to you. And we can't wait to see you in the Snuggles on Sunday posts.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMC!!! Welcome, Momo!!
    You are so precious, and we loved reading the story behind your full name:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to the family, Momo. You sure are a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome home sweet boy! We are so excited to meet you and we are looking forward to your adventures, there will be lots of them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Momo-Chan! It’s so nice to meet you. I can’t wait to get to know you better. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome Momo-Chan!! You have been adopted into the best family!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Charle: "Hello, Momo-Chan! What a great time you are going to have in your new home!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.