Monday 6 June 2022

Manly Monday

 

Benny: I get to kick off manly Monday today! Every time I do zoomies around the house or try to get Queen Tama to play with me, #1 keeps muttering that I really need a playmate. Empty words so far... Do you think I'll get one anytime soon?

Here is  a rather mysterious pic of me chasing buzzy insects at #1's bedside lamp:


And helping #1 make the bed in the guest room for our guests who are arriving on Wednesday.


The Big V: When Miss Heloise had that Jubilee photo shoot last week, I had to supervise closely:


Ollie: When I went to see my girls last week, another good friend, Melba, was there! Melba is a real sweetie!


She has the most beautiful smile!


Of course, I got to spend time with Noelle and Lily too!


Wishing you all a good week!

9 comments:

  1. oooh we love your friend melba! and if you have time, can you chase that insects away in our crib please too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom says Melba looks to be a real peach :-)

    And yes, a furry nice smile -

    Paws khrossed for Benny to get a pal - he needs to have a KhoKhat -

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...Benny! Interesting news about a playmate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You boys sure keep busy. That's a good service you do Benny to keep the buzzy things away from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of you are living the life and living it good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ollie, we bet you had fun with Melba. Benny, we think you might be on to something - now to convince #1. And Vidock - you are just so handsome.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful photos of you all and Melba really does have a beautiful smile. Hey Benny, that's a fabulous idea, a playmate would be fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Benny, I think having a playmate would make things so much easier on Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  9. After being away for 8 days I am only commenting mostly on new posts but also the occasional older post. Now I am wondering if a new playmate is the surprise on Tuesday, Benny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.