Friday 3 June 2022

Heloise's Jubilee Friday!

 

Heloise: Youthful Neighs, Everyone! So, here I am, to join in the celebrations of Queen Elizabeth II's Platinum Jubilee. As a mater of fact, I have no idea what's going on, but there are two very important things here. The first is that the Queen loves horses, I am told! The second is that I love it when I get fussed over. So, I was very happy to play along!

#1 started out by putting a bunting on me!


And look at the beautiful jubilee brass she got!


She says that she loves the fact that, even though for most people, brasses are just decorative, we use ours for what they were originally designed for!

#1 gave me a good brushing until my coat gleamed!


Ms. C braided my forelock:


We then decided to re-arrange the bunting, as it was looking a bit messy, and the result was awesome!


#1 kept telling me how gorgeous I looked! And we organised a bit of a photo shoot!




And after it was all over, I got a lovely treat bucket!


I love jubilees!

13 comments:

  1. oh you look so wonderful... and we are so happy that you are a part of the celebation for HRM... we love her and we wish her all da best....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely in your bunting and with the Jubilee brass. Your coat shines beautifully too. I won't be commenting now for the next week as will be in the fjords.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heloise...you look so regal!!! Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look smashing Miss H! Mum read that your France president gave HM a horse for her Jubilee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally look Royal and Oh so regal and beautiful. great job to all your 'help' that dressed you for your photo shoot

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful wearing your Jubilee finery, Heloise! We're sure the Queen would be delighted to see pictures of you honoring her reign.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, Heloise...you look marvelous!
    Was able to watch some of the marching, fly-overs, and seeing the Royals on the balcony.
    When Queen Elizabeth smiles, it's a special moment, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well donned :-)

    At least #1 didn't ask you to be a Khorgi for the celebration!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do look absolutely beautiful sweet Heloise! We watched a lot of the Jubilee on the TV and it was darn special, as are you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing, Heloise!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heloise,you look pawsome.
    So good of you to celebrate the Queen's amazing 70 years on the throne!!! She is quite amazing and so are you!!!!!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.