Thursday 30 June 2022

Thankless Thursday With Tama

 

Tama-Chan: As I did not get my regular Tuesday post this week, #1 said I could host this one. So why am I being thankless instead of being thankful? Well, she is leaving us again! You heard that right. #1 is packing her bags and heading over to England for the first time since this whole pandemic started, and she is going to be gone for almost two whole weeks. This is of course totally unacceptable to me. She says she will be working for over half it, stewarding at something called the Hartpury Festival of Dressage, but what about us? Yes, I know, we will have Mr.G to look after us, but it's just not the same, is it?

I have to confess that I am rather thankful at the arrival of the little white fluffball, even though I hiss at him. Since he has had the run of the house, that Benny boy has been focused on him rather than me, which is an excellent thing. I have therefore had the leisure to concentrate on my dangles.



Although, believe it or not, I have more than once caught little Momo making himself comfortable in MY beddies!



He had better not be there when I want to use them!

14 comments:

  1. oooh the furst time after the virus stuff... we wish your #1 a super time and we hope efurrything goes like planned

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh QT, you are such a royal!! Don't forget that you will have to watch over the realm whilst your #1 is absent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry you will be left once again and wishing #1 a safe and wonderful trip with work and play together. Mr G will take great care of you and now you have the white puff ball to share your beds. MOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tama-Chan, perhaps you need to learn to run a Zoom meeting, so #1 can log in from wherever she is to baby talk you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee Tama,you will need to talk to those young whipper snippers!!!! I hope they listen,but then again...
    #1 going away again? You may have to tie her down or sit on her :)
    MOL!!!!
    677097990

    ReplyDelete
  6. tama, yoo really know how to relax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, with all the activity with Momo and Benny, we are sure those two weeks will fly by. Then you can meow to your #1 about everything that needs to be tattled about, LOL!
    Hope your #1 has a safe and wonderful time on her working vacation.

    PS:
    Momo looks like a white powder-puff!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad Benny is using all his energy playing with Momo so you can keep practicing your dangles. I hope #1 has a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure you'll keep things in line while #1 is away. You know she'll fetch you home some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We wish # 1 a safe trip and are glad you are beginning to see the advantages of Momo !

    ReplyDelete
  11. But doesn't the boot of the vehicle get khrammed with treats and toys?

    Safe Travels #1!

    H&K&W.
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: HI OLLIE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tama, I’m sorry to hear #1 is leaving you. But maybe you and Momo could cuddle in one of those beds together. Oh I know…probably too soon for that. :) ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are definitely pros and cons to having Momo around! I hope #1's trip is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are some expert dangles, Tama. Sorry to her #1 is going away for a while but we know you will be well cared for by Mr. G.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.