Tuesday 10 December 2019

Tama-Chan Tuesday


Tama-Chan: We are well into December, and I heard #1 saying something about a tree being delivered today. I have always loved the Christmas trees (I actually went up one when I was very young!). Of course, it will be a little sad for us too as that was the time we lost Tommy a year ago, but we will try to look ahead and make it a fun first Christmas for young Ollie.

The sun has been a little thin on the ground lately. so this is a pic from a few days ago:


It's been quite a while since I posted a dangle pic, so here is one for you:


And a close-up:


You all know just how much my #1 loves me, but I have actual proof for you today:


That is a ham and Swiss sandwich she had for lunch yesterday, and yes, I got some pieces of ham!
 

10 comments:

  1. oh an indorr tree comes to you today, how great... its cold outside, we bet Ollie is happy ;O)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Bet you enjoyed that ham ;)
    It will be exciting for Ollie to see a tree in the house. Wonder what he will make of it.
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be fun to see Ollie looking at the tree. You all have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy ham. I always love it when I get some too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our pawrents usually share a bit of their lunch with us too. We can't wait to see your tree this year. Ollie is sure to enjoy having it inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tama-Chan, I share my breakfast with Da Boyz every day...they like to lick my oatmeal bowl. Weird, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure are loved and I'm sure you loved that ham too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your face in the last photo - my human says she knows that face well! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so pretty, Tama ! That sandwich looks yummy ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are really concentrating on that sandwich, Tama.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.