Thursday 5 December 2019

Thankful Thursday!


Fernant: Woofs Everyone! Your favourite blonde here! You weren't expecting me to be posting, were you? #1 said it was OK because I am so thankful. You see, my family went off on a three week vacation yesterday, and I get to spend all that time with some of my favourite people: my pal Ollie, #1, and the fabulous Chan kitties. I think I am a really lucky boy! My family will be back on Christmas Day!

I know that Ollie and I are going to have the best time together!





In case you were wondering, I sleep at home and spend the days with the Gang. That way, Basha, my kitty bro, won't have to get too lonely.

9 comments:

  1. Oh that is a nice thought to keep your kitty bro company ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun vacation you are having, Fernant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fernant, you will have such fun while your folks are away. Good too that you will keep Basha from getting lonely as well :)
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your days with Ollie, Fernant! It is good of you to make sure that Basha doesn't get lonely at night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good friends are definitely something to be thankful for Fernant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No doubt about it Fernant, you two will be having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fun to read a post by you, Fernant! You sure will have a great time with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fernant, it's wonderful that your family and #1's family can help each other out this way! It's so civilized, and loving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fernant, you are so lucky to be able to spend all that time with such wonderful friends. We bet #1 treats you very well too.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.