Monday 2 December 2019

Manly Monday


Ollie: I have some fun photos to share with you that Mr. G took with his new camera:




And this one, which #1 took:


I guess you could call them before and after shots!

Genji: #1 says this photo is funny because my eyes are the same colour as the sunpuddle behind me!


 As you can see, I love to sit and nap on my blue Peggy's Blankie:



Vidock: Apparently, rumour has it that I am on the muddy side at the moment, but what I say is that no amount of mud can take away from my handsomeness!


 
Have a great week, EveryFriend!

7 comments:

  1. that are wonderful photos!!! we can see the speed in the pictures Oliie ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great action shots Ollie!
    Enjoy that sunshine Genji, it's great for snoozes ;)
    Vidock, clean or muddy you are mighty handsome!
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure look like you're having fun Ollie. There is nothing like a good nap on a comfy blankie. Vidock you are as handsome as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although it was fun for you, Vidock, there is nothing worse for the owner than greys and mud!
    You have learned the art of the Flying Ears, Ollie.
    Genji, you look very content curled up on your Peggy Blankie in the sun puddle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all such wonderful photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ollie, you play hard, so you must snooze hard too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.