Sunday 29 December 2019

Snuggles on Sunday - The Christmas Edition


Tama-Chan: We all did quite a bit of snuggling over Christmas, so I thought I would share those pictures with you today:





I have to tel you that I simply adored #1's cousin, Mr. P, and since he stayed over because he had a flat tire, I got lots and lots of snuggling in with him!


Fernant's parents came back on Christmas Day, but I wanted to share a couple of great snuggle shots of me with him:



We would like to apologise for our erratic commenting over the past couple of days. Our Internet connection has been intermittent, and #1 had to go "offsite" to prepare this post

8 comments:

  1. Such nice snuggle shots... I am very sad because the hospital I was visiting on some Sundays closed down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You enjoyed lots of snuggles with your visitors, and it is nice to see you snuggle with Fernant too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love all of those happy snuggles!!! I hope your internet starts netting again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all great snuggles. It looks like Fernant has mellowed a bit with age. We hope your internet gets fixed soon. It's no fun to be without it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GReat pictures. Looks like everyone got some good snuggles. You all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With all those visitors...it means more snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of wonderful snuggles. Bummer that the innerwebs aren't working right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely snuggle shots ! More visitors, more hands to pet you ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.