Friday 20 December 2019

Frisky Friday With Heloise!


Heloise: Neighs, everyone! #1 said that now that Mama Hotesse and I are becoming full members of the Gang, I needed to do my first post!

The first photo I will show is a portrait that #1 took a few days ago. She says she loves my expression in it:


I look totally sweet and innocent, right? I would never do anything naughty, right?

Well, the other day, as #1 was coming with our apples and carrots, she noticed from some way away that I wasn't exactly where I was supposed to be...  In fact, I was outside the fencing, not inside.

So, she ran back to get a headcollar and a lead rope. I was a very good girl and let her catch me without making a fuss. But then she didn't know how I had managed to get out or how she could put me back in. So, she tied me up to a sturdy gate and went to ask my almost ex-owners:


They were about to have lunch and couldn't be bothered to come and deal with me. They gave #1 a vague explanation of where they had created a sort of gate that could be opened. #1 came back and took me back to the fence. My Mama was waiting for me. #1 couldn't find the sort of gate, and then open it, whilst holding me, so she tied the lead rope around my neck, and I followed her around. She said I was much better at it than my pal, Ollie!



She managed to get me back in.

All the rumours that I did the same thing again the next day are total fabrication! I am a very good girl!

11 comments:

  1. yes... your are a very good girl!!! and we are suer YOUR #1 will find the reason why you suddenly waited outside for her ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu voulais rejoindre le gang tout de suite ! Je suis très contente que toi et ta maman ne soyez plus dans les mains de ces gens peu sympathiques (pour rester polie !)
    #1 speak to you in english or french ? I think you understand all the languages for apples and carrots ... you're very pretty
    Michèle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heloise, we think you are a very spirited girl ;)
    MOL!!!!!!!
    #1 might have her hands full ;)
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful portrait of you, Héloise and shows your lovely eyes.
    I think you got out of your field because you wanted #1 to know you were waiting for her and that she is giving you and Hotesse a better life very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you had a fun adventure Heloise but we want you to stay safe in your pasture with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mum tells the tale on Grampie. One time they went to visit someone who had horses and one of the foals likely had laid down on one side of the fence and woke up and rolled to the other side.

    Grampie took off his belt and slipped it carefully around the foals neck. The farm owner went to get a gate open so that they could get the foal on the same side of the fence as its mum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA, you are good at the great escape game, but you are a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heloise, without forensic evidence, it's all only rumours...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heloise, glad you are back in with your Mom. It is kind of fun to get loose once in a while. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL, Heloise, did you get some advice from Violette ? We're glad you're back in with Mama Hotesse ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heloise, you sound like you may be a little too smart for your own good! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.