Saturday 21 December 2019

Sei-Chan's Rainbow Christmas


Raimbow Sei: Hello Dear Friends. I hope you are all feeling festive. In last week's post, we showed you pictures of us enjoying the Christmas tree. This week, I thought we would go into an even more Christmasy mood, with pictures of all of us enjoying Christmas over the years.

For Sen-Chan and Tommy, Christmas 2007 was a great discovery together. #1 wasn't yet into proper Christmas collars, so they just had some festive ribbons around their necks:


By Christmas 2008, Tommy was a lot bigger, and well into the spirit of Christmas!


Christmas 2009 saw  Tommy, Yuu-Chan and me celebrating!


As you can see, in those early years, Tommy was the main man when ut came to dressing up!

Christmas 2010 was the year of the iconic portrait of Tommy and Da Beebs:


Da Beebs really loved Christmas!


And here is one of me sleeping on a Christmas blankie:


Here is Tommy celebrating Christmas 2011


In this one, you can see my very pretty Christmas collar in 2012:


Beebs remained the ultimate Christmas kitty:



And here I am at Christmas 2013:


Tommy celebrating Christmas 2014:


Here I am at Christmas 2015:


And Da Beebs:


And Beebs again, looking gorgeous for December 2016:


On my penultimate Christmas, me giving #1 a kiss in December 2016:


Christmas 2017 was the last one with the full Gang. Beebs sported a new bow tie:


I posed one last time under the stockings:


And Tommy with his Christmas toy:


Things would never again be the same. I went to the Bridge in March 2018. This next photo was taken on Christmas Day 2018, two days before Tommy came to join me at the Bridge:



And Da Beebs who would also be joining us all to soon...


Such bittersweet memories for all of us But this year, new memories will be made as young Ollie celebrates his first Christmas!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my, that Christmas 2010 portrait is the absolute best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful memories, every one a blessing to have been captured on camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some good memories. I miss them all. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those will always be super special and loving memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sure are a lot of wonderful Christmas memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bittersweet memories for sure and most strong at Christmas. WE wish you all at the Bridge a Merry Christmas <3
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved seeing all of these. I am very fond of all and each of the fur family who live there and make your life with the, then and now, feel so loved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful Christmas memories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, bittersweet for sure, but it was a nice trip down Memory Lane seeing all of you when you were here.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed seeing all these Christmases past. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.