Thursday 21 March 2019

Thankful Thursday


Da Beebs: Guess what??? I am going home today, after 10 days in hospital! I am so excited! I am not yet out of the woods. Dr. C says we now have to wait and see how my liver works, and whether we can get rid of the renal issues that popped up as a result. But #1 was so worried that I would never come home, and it will be so great to welcome her home from England in purrson! She is returning today.

I would like to say a special thanks to Mr. G and Ms. N, as well as Ms. P, who came to see me regularly when #1 was away. Mr. G took some great photos of me yesterday.


Who are you?


Da Flying Beebs!


Chilling...


I know I am asking a lot but I hope you will be so kind as to continue to purr and cross paws for me, so I get better and better.

18 comments:

  1. No need to ask Bibi, we will always purr for you.
    We purr being home will help you feel better as well! Be well for #1 and stay that way :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good news that you are going home, Beebs. Of course I will continue to keep everything crossed for you and send you good thoughts. If I could purr I would do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh we are so happy!!!! and we cross all paws and fingers that the good news go on and on and on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continued prayers and purrs for you Beebs. I'm so happy that you're heading home!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news that you are allowed home. We will keep you in our purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great news! We're purring for you like crazy, and trust me, we do crazy well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're so happy to hear your good news Bibi. Our paws are crossed tight and we are sending positive thoughts your way too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meow meow Bibi wee will continue to purr an purray fore you fore sure..iss NOT too much to ask. Wee want you here fore a long time. An wee are so happy Numburr 1 will come home tomorrow an see you again...
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma an purrayerss LadyMew

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're SO glad to hear this news! You just keep on getting better! We love you guys!

    Purrz!
    Selina and MK

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are glad you are going home, Bibi-Chan. Home with #1 is the best medicine for sure! We continue sending purrs your way. Please get better soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad you are going home, Bibi! I've been so concerned about you, like everyone else. I am continuing to purr lots for your full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sure is exciting news that you get to go home. We certainly will cross all our paws for you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Continuing purrs to you but so very happy that you are headed home to rest and continue healing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Beebs, of course we will continue to send purrayers & POTP. But we are very glad to see you home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bibi-chan, we love that you are going home, and continue to send love and warm fuzzies to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. There's no place like home...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.