Monday 25 March 2019

Manly Monday


Beebs: Yep. It's me again. We wanted to apologise for not posting the last few days and also for not commenting. It has been a bit of a roller-coaster and we are not at all sure where I'm at at this stage. I am fine at times and not at others. I eat at times and not at others. #1 doesn't know if it is just me being a convalescent, or me heading for a relapse. So, do please continue to cross paws and send purrs, of you don't mind.

Here is a nice portrait of me that Mr. G took when I was still in hospital:


And one of me napping in my hammock yesterday:



Vidock: #1 came to see us at the weekend. It's always so great to see her! I am sorry we missed the snuggle post yesterday because I have a nice pic to share, so I shall share it today: Here I am snuggling with Ms. C!


And here I am with one of my girlfriends, Doupette:


Ollie: I have a question for you: why don't I also get a treat bucket when the big horsies get one? I don't think it's fair!


 I need to think about this seriously...


Genji: I'm keeping a low profile at the moment. #1 has too many other things to worry about.


15 comments:

  1. Bibi, we will continue to purr for you.
    We want you to be well.
    Vidock, you look good and we love the big hug you got too. Your friend is quite lovely too.
    Ollie we think #1 will make sure you get the treats you need ;) Enjoy the sun Gengi :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. your friend doupette is beautiful!!! and we cross our paws for your Bibi, the rollercoaster time is no fun and we hope the good news come to you in droves... efurry day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I continue to send love and good thoughts to you, Beebs.
    Lovely manly photos of everyone. Your girlfriend is beautiful, Vidock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are keeping our paws crossed for you Beebs. All you boys are looking great. That sure is a big snuggle from Big V to Ms. C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bibi, it's time to let the all better catch you sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purr for Bibi. Ollie I think you should practise your bucket fetching. Perhaps then #1 will take the hint!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Encouraging woooos dear Bibi,

    NukNuk & family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beebs, you gotta keep eating. Don't put scares into #1 or the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Ollie, no treat bucket for you! Bibi-chan, sending you all the healing vibes that we've got!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beebs, just keep doing better with each passing day. Just keep eating and you will be going home with #1 soon. Ollie is in need of a treat bucket just like that. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am continuing to send you lots of healing purrs, Bibi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your friend Doupette is so pretty, Vidock ! That's a very impawtant question, Ollie : we think that you could actually sit in the horses'bucket, MOL ! We keep purring for you, Bibi, please eat and get better. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beebs, we are still purraying and sending POTP for you - but some of that up and down - eating & not eating - might just be because you are a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Bibi-Chan, we continue our purr for you. Please get better, dear friend.
    Ollie, we think you should get a treat bucket, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. We continue to say prayers and purrs for you Beebs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.