Monday 11 March 2019

Manly Monday


Da Beebs: Thanks, pals, for your renewed good wishes. I did eat better yesterday, although I am not back to my usual volume yet. #1 is hoping that I shall eat even more today. I have to tell you that the ham is delish! My favourite is the thin-sliced Italian prosciutto cotto!

Here I am supervising #1 snack:


Do you know where this is? It used to be Sei-Chan's favourite perch, above #1's desk. I thought I would go up there and try to channel her, to see if they wanred me to go and join them over there. Well! You should have heard the torrent of abuse! I was shocked at the language! They told me I had no business even thinking about it at this stage...


Ollie: Woof Woof! I had the most fabulous time yesterday with a new friend! His name is Merlin and he is a 20-month old German Shepherd. He is huge and #1 kept saying how adorable he was. Anyway, we played and played and played. #1 even remembered to take a video!



We were over at Ms.C's the other day, visiting the horses, and #1 said that she was going to make money by renting me out to companies as an organic paper shredder. Do you have any idea what she means?


Da Genj: Oyez, Oyez, Oyez! Presenting The Shining Prince, ruler of all he surveys!

 
And pretty cute too!


Vidock: Handsome neighs, EveryFriend! I am still trying to figure out if I can rust the new floppy ears. What do you think?

 
Do you know what they call this? They call it being photo-bombed by a donkey!!!


Tomorrow, we take Da Beebs in for his blood test. A few more crossed paws would doubtless help!

12 comments:

  1. We love this edition of Manly Monday!
    You all look so good :)
    Bibi, there are already too many young kitties over the Bridge so do not even thing about going there!!!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crossing my paws for a good test for Bibi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hughs and all crossed paws for Bibi... and yes we know what your #1 means with that saying... if you want we could start a business together...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Beebs, how could you even wonder if TWCB wanted you to join them. I am not surprised they told you in no uncertain terms that it is not your time. You have good taste with the prosciutto. I hope you get good results for your blood test tomorrow.
    Looks like you had lots of fun playing with Merlin, Ollie, and even more fun paper shredding.
    You are all looking good for Manly Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Beebs, don't even think it. Y'all do look wonderful though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bibi, you are trying your best with the greatest of coaches possible. We will think positive thoughts!
    Ollie, you are just too cute!
    Snuggles from this very manly Chan ... Sami xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You boys are all looking great today. We have our paws crossed for the Beebs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beebs, I am happy the bridge gang told you off. Sending good vibes for your blood tests.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bibi-chan, you would eat up the roasted turkey meat that The Hubby cooked up yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL - love that photobomb:)

    We are very proud of Sei-Chan and crew for letting you know that you have lots more time before you even think about joining them, Beebs.

    Ollie - great fun with the GSD.

    Vidock - handsome as ever.

    Genji - the mighty and fierce ruler!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Purrayers & POTP for Beebs & all your animal friends !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mew mew mew Donkey sure was funny photo bommin you Vidock!!!
    Genji yore so so hansum!!
    Beebss keep on eatin mee frend!
    An Ollie yore growin upss so quik!
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.