Thursday 14 March 2019

Thankful Thursday?


Da Beebs: I was hoping to go home today for a couple of days, but I had a blood test this morning and the results are not great so no parole for me. Sniff.... I still need my sub-Q Vitamin B12 treatment and, as #1 is going to England, from Sunday to Thursday, it is better if I stay with Dr. C.

Anyway, here are some pics from when #1 came to see me yesterday.

Jail Bird! Get me out of here!


 #1 brought me some yummy chicken!



I am happy to say that I am eating again.m so we are thankful for that.  I gobbled up lots of dry food first thing and then, Dr. C nipped back home to get me a slice of ham and I ate it all! She is so nice! In case, you did not know this, Dr. C brought me into this world as she performed the Caesarean operation on Mama Tama!

And I did some serious snuggling with #1!


Update: The latest blood test results are not good, and Beebs is continuing to lose weight. Dr. C is running out of options. he will stay at the vet's in the wild hope that there might be an improvement, but of that does not happen, then the journey to join Tommy, Sei-Chan, Yuu-Chan, Sen-Chan, Ikkyu and Trav wil begin on Saturday.

16 comments:

  1. Dear Bibi, we purr you will get home for a bit.
    Keep eating, that is the key to get out of jail!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. we hope that is a super good sign that you ate da chicken and da bacon... and we know you can go back home with your #1 as soon as she is back ;O) POTP and purrsitive thoughts to you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a world where humans can be so cruel to one another, the love at Poupounette is beautiful. I am thankful to see that love every day. So sorry that you have this great pain as Bibi's health deteriorates. Sending wishes of peace and strength. Lorine and Sami-Chan xx



    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear Bibi, you love you and send you our best purrs and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear this news Da Beebs. Hope you start eating soon. Big hugs to #1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww jeez, Da Beebs! We want you to get better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Da beebs, we hope you get out of the jail soon. Just keeping having improvements day by day. Eating the yummy food hopefully is a good sign to come. We are thinking about you little one.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bibi, we send you tons of purrs. We're crossing our paws for you and we still hope. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear, this is not the update we were hoping to see. Bibi - please do everything YOU can to feel better and WE will step up the POTP for you. Hugs.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beebs, your mum doesn't want to lose another furkid to the bridge. Start eating and gaining weight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep eating, Beebs ! POTP to you all !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have everything crossed for you, Beebs. Please eat and get better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bibi we are keeping our paws crossed for you. We sure hope it helps you to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am purring so much for Bibi to pull through! I'm very sad at the thought of him having to leave us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh noes! This is the saddest news.
    We will be purring for a miracle!!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.