Thursday 6 November 2008

Thursday Peace and Thursday Treats

#1: I confess to being seriously lame, as well as overworked and tired, and I simply did not have the energy to figure out how to get the Blogblast for Peace graphics up, but we are with all of you in spirit. We would also like to report a tiny step towards peace at a very local level. Last night, in bed, I had Sen-Chan in my arms and he had Tama-Chan in his as he vigorously licked her to the sound of everyone purring!

Tom: Today's fun event was the arrival of a box from Auntie L, a friend of #1's who just got back from Japan with some stuff we had ordered!



The two items on the right are my new dog leads! You may be wondering why I need them as I am running free in all of my photos, but I do sometimes accompany #1 into town, or go overseas (!) with her, and it's nice to have the right accessories! Plus I have what #1 calls a "very endearing quirk" in that I refuse to get out of the car unless the lead is attached to my collar!

Sen-Chan: On the left of the photo are new collars for me and Tama-Chan. The most exciting item by far is the red satin bow tie which is MINE!!!! I shall be wearing it for Christmas and other gala occasions!

Tama-Chan: My collar has little apples on it. I am sure you can guess why!

10 comments:

  1. What lovely presents you got there! Tama-Chan, I'm sure that you got the collar with the apples because of your beautiful little (applecoloured) eyes. Am I right?
    Purrs, Siena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, should have guessed that right! Are your eyes green? It seems like in the picture...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great presents! I can't wait to see all three of you wear your new collars and try the new lead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. International packages have to be the most fun! They sure are great ones.

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for purring together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are very excited to hear about the purring and the vigorous washing. Sen-Chan's grooming skills are unparalleled, as Tom-Kun can tell you!

    Purrs,
    Abby & Stygia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ps: You are very smart, because Harley's middle name is Quinn! For harlequin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone! My mom has a question. She was wondering how you guys found her, because she never commented. I mean, I know that Tom has a superb nose, but still. Is there a way to see who's visiting?
    But thanks for finding me!
    Siena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, I was suspecting that but my mom has SO no clue. Thank you for your prompt answer.
    BTW, I didn't say ho happy I am about this vigiorous licking and choir-purring. Congratulation!
    Siena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tom, that is very impressive that you insist that your lead is on before exiting the car. Sen-Chan, I know you will look very handsome in your bow tie collar. I'm so glad that you and Tama-Chan are having lovely moments of affection and synchronized purring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.