Wednesday 5 November 2008

Some Thanks and More Fun

Sen-Chan: After congratulating our American friends on their new President, I would like to say thank you for a couple of awards we received over the past few days.

Firstly, thanks to Niko and Cloud for this beautiful award:



We would like to pass it on to:

We would also like to say a big thank you to Niamh who sent us this award:



This is the second time we have received this award, which makes it extra-special for us!

In other news, I wanted to tell you about a very interesting encounter I had yesterday, before my little tree-climbing adventure. You know how much I like the donkeys, and how eager I have been to befriend them, although they have seemed less keen. Well... I found a new potential friend!



Rather than being floofy, this creature is woolly and she goes Baaaaaaaa very loudly when one gets close. But she did seem quite friendly. #1 tells me that her name is Polka Dot and that she is almost died when she was born because she was so weak, but she and the neighbours worked hard to save her, and look at her now! She has that name because she has one dark dot on her side!

Tom: It's been rather wet today, so I got pretty soggy this morning, but that never stops me from enjoying my sticks!



Uncle U came over this afternoon with the one remaining 'Pei baby. Yes, the two black ones have gone off to their forever homes and this little guy is still waiting. He and I are good buddies and we had fun playing. Thankfully, it was a little drier than this morning.




Tama-Chan: When Uncle U came over, he spent some time grooming me so I would look even more beautiful! I do love all the attention! But it was tiring for me and when he was finished (and started in on Big Red), I enjoyed a little quiet time with my little yellow mousie:




12 comments:

  1. Hi! My friends, thank you for the award.
    I hope you enjoyed the visit and the technical disturbing from Uncle's U

    ViVi & AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your awards! Sometimes I see sheep where I live, but none seem to be as friendly as Polka Dot. I hope you and her become good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really really want to live where you do. All of the great animals and adventures!

    Latte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sen-Chan I loves how you is so friendly to all kinds of animals!
    Tom-Chan you is a very popular little man always getting visitors, how much fun!!
    Tama-Chan poor little princess, ifs you thinks you get tuckered out now easy wait till yo izz older :P heheh

    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your awards and thank you so much for thinking of me! I am really proud and happy that you like me. : )
    I think you live in the most exciting environment where all the animals have such nice names - Pomme, Polka Dot, that is SO cute. And you are so cute, too. #1 is really lucky to have you guys... and I bet she knows!
    Purrs, Siena

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHEEP!!!!

    I would LOVE to meet a sheep!

    Tom you look so cute with your little puppy friend. I bet you guys had so much fun playing!

    Kitty, you are the sweetest!
    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your awards! Sen-Chan, Polka Dot is a great name. Tom, I bet the puppy was so glad to have you to play with since his brothers had already left for their forever homes. Tama-Chan,You are so beautiful! That's a great picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHEEP!!!! That was a sheep!!! Oh my god a SHEEP!!!!

    Velcro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a big woolly friend you have there Sen-Chan, I've never seen a creature that looked like that before in real life! You're very big and brave Sweety... :)

    I'm glad Uncle U had a good visit with you and Tama-Chan too. I do hope she's behaving herself a little more. Do tell her I like the look of her mousie though! :)

    I had a good cuddle with Mummy yesterday and listened to a silly CD, so I've written all about it. I'm sure #1 would like this sort of thing for KissMouse you know! ;)

    Purrs and kitty kisses,
    Isis
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award! Polka Dot looks healthy and happy now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your mousie Tama-Chan, does it contain catnip by any chance?! :)

    Today I'm purring for World Peas, eer no that's World Peace I gather!

    Purrs,
    Tigmut'hep

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish you a peaceful day today Sen-Chan! :)

    Purrs,
    Ramses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.