Saturday 29 November 2008

Tama-Chan's Further Discoveries

Tama-Chan: As I mentioned a few days ago, I have started to explore the house in which I live a lot more, and I have been making lots of wonderful discoveries. I had already been enjoying playing behind the bookcases in the study, which was once an attic, but I decided to have a closer a look at what was actually in the room the other day!

I discovered this:



It's a BIG cat tree and it has a really nice and cozy hidey-hole right at the top!



And then there was this: This is a smaller kitty condo that once belonged to "The One Who Came Before." It sits right next to #1's chair, next to her desk!



But here was the best of all discoveries:



This is #1's desk which is very big, and on it was a beautiful cushion she called a Boogie Mat, just perfect for me to curl up on!



Now that I have discovered the desk too, #1 has made enough room for both me and Sen-Chan, and says she will get anther Boogie Mat as soon as possible.

From #1: Yes, I had a very good day in Paris, thank you! I went to the Louvre Museum to see an exhibition of works by Andrea Mantegna and then did some "exotic" grocery shopping since the depth of the French countryside does not yield many types of food ingredients other than local.

15 comments:

  1. KON NICHI WA! Tama chan!
    You are a good explorer! I saw your #1 had a lot of Japanese dictionaries. Say hello to #1, Sen chan and Tom kun!
    wan wan
    Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job of exploring. It is nice to meet you!
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama-Chan you discoveries are wonderful!

    I wonder what other things you will find that you love!

    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great discoveries! Will there be even more? Tama-Chan, I think Chilli is about your age. Can I teleport her over for you two to play together? She already explored ALL of our appartement!!! A day in Paris must be lovely. Good that #1 could combine something beautiful and something useful.
    Siena & of course Chilli

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a big explorer you are, it's good to explore. FAZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tama, you are discovering all sorts of wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have made some wonderful discoveries on your new adventures, Tama-Chan! We love our Boogie Mat, too! And we use our Condo every day, for hours and hours. It is a wonderful napping spot, and we get our go-to-bed treats at the bottom every night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like your house has many interesting places. I don't know what a Boogie mat is but if it is comfy, that's great.

    Your friend,
    Niamh

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have made some very important discoveries. My life would not be complete without a cat condo and a boogie mat. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Tama Chan, you are finding a lot of kitty stuff in your new home. maybe it's a good place for you to hang out. we're glad you are finding it comfortable.

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tama,
    it looks like your #1 has lots of col stuff that need to be explored. Did you miss your #1 while she was in Paris. We hope she brought in something tasty for you too.
    love,
    Muttalica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tama-Chan! You found some furry interesting napping places! We gotta get us a Boogie mat too!

    Wally, Ernie & Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  13. こんばんわ!oh Tama chan you is doscover a lot today!!! so cool to have a house you can explores!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you discovered so many good things whilst exploring Tama-Chan. Your humans are very well trained kitty providers!

    Whicky Wuudler

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH Wow Tama_chan I bet you are happy about exploring and will be doing much more of it nows you have found such cool things!! :)
    I like your Boogie mats very much and am in negotiations with Momma to get one of my own :))

    V-V

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.