Friday 14 November 2008

Random Thing Meme!

Sen-Chan: We have been tagged by our friend Abby, over at Tabby Normal for the 8 Random Thing meme. WE ARE GOING TO CHEAT!!! #1 is really busy with work right now, and she says she cannot help us do eight times three, so it will have to be a joint effort for us! Tommy and I will do three each, and Tama-Chan, who is still familiarising us with her quirks, will get two.

Sen-Chan's Random Things:

1. I never bite, scratch or hiss. However annoyed I may be, I never do violence to others. When Tama-Chan first arrived and I was trying to establish in her mind that I am the boss, I would chase her, grab her and just hold her in my paws. She screamed blue murder, but I just held her...

2. I am easy to pill! I had to spend a lot of time at the vet's when I was little and she told #1 that I would either hate her and all medication forever, or I would be really good about it for the rest of my life. The latter has turned out to be true. #1 puts a little butter around the pills, and down they go. In fact, it's time for my antibiotics.. #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. When I sleep, I am so relaxed that #1 can sneak up on me and cover me in kisses, I never jump up.



Tom's Random Things:

4. I lick stones! I love to select a nice stone in the garden or in the field, bring it into the house and lick it! #1 tells me I am weird but what does she know? She's never tried it...

5. I am ALWAYS with #1! When she first got me, she says she was freaked out a little by having a shadow following her all the time, but now she is used to me and she finds it strange when I lag a few steps behind.

6. I love to play with everyone, whether they are people, dogs or cats! I am very gentle with puppies and kittens.



Tama-Chan's Random Things:

7. Find me if you can! I love to play hide and seek! The problem is that, most of the time, #1 can't find me, however hard she looks!

8. I am very good at entertaining myself. Unlike my brothers who both insist on being played with, I can amuse myself on my own for hours, although I do like a good chase with Sen-Chan!



We would like to pass this on to: 

13 comments:

  1. I always knew you were the sweetest of mancats Sen-Chan! :) It's good that little Tama plays well by herself, so that you and Tom can get some rest! ;)

    As for A.S. Cat and his preconceived ideas about pedigree cats and biased Abyssinians, well I think I may well have to try and put the bitey on him at the Supreme! ;)

    Purrs & Kitty Kisses,
    Isis
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list!

    Sen-Chan, someday we will get a cat and when we do I want that cat to be just like you! I wish I could meet you in person because you seem like the coolest cat!

    Tom... a boy after my own heart. Let's share a rock together someday!

    Tama-Chan, I would LOVE to play hide and seek with you.

    Thank you for the challenge! Mom has been so crazy busy with work that she hasn't been able to blog much this week. We will catch up on Saturday.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom: I've never thought of stones as play things before. Since you seem to have so much fun with them I'll have to do some investigating.

    Sen-Chan: You're such a sweetheart. Tom and Tama-Chan are lucky to have you as a brother!

    Tama-Chan: Smart pups and kittens learn how to keep themselves occupied. I think you're turning out to be a bit of a prodigy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That´s very interesting to read! Playing hide an seek is a good game, I love it too.I never bite and scratch too but I hiss a lot to Olli.
    He is annoying us!

    purrs Luna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sen-Chan, you sound like a very gentle Mancat! I, myself, like to give the Bitey. I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sen-Chan, you are a real GentleMancat. Us... not so much! We hiss and mreow and whap and pounce and bite and chase anybuddy that we do not want in our yard or house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you're so sweet! I bat-bat-WHAP Chase hard with my clawrs. I can't believe tom licks rocks, that's so cute.

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great meme you all!!!

    You are such a pacifist, Sen-Chan. Very noble.

    Rock licking Tom? Have to try that sometime.

    Banshee could play hide and seek with you Tama-Chan. She is also good at hiding.

    Purrs Goldie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sen-Chan, You take pills without fighting and screaming? We wouldn't take a pill if it was wrapped in tuna and bacon with chicken on top.

    Indy and Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sen-Chan, Mica is a lot like you with a very sweet disposition. Even when I was a nosy puppy, he'd just check me out and never "ssssss" at me.

    I've got to give stones a try. There's a big dog around the corner that carries a piece of concrete on his walks and will play with it in the street. Such is the life of the urban dog!

    Your pals,

    Petey and Mica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for tagging me! Your answers were really interesting! I can't promise to answer straight away as I'm still up in the North and there's something really strange happening at my home. When I get home I'll have to investigate first thing...
    Purrs, Siena

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are such interesting things to learn about you all. Tom you are so funny selecting a special stone to lick.

    We will do the 8 Things Meme next week! This weekend we have "visitors"

    Have a very good weekend!

    Whicky Wuudler

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH Sen-Chan you is a honey! What a serene wise old kitty you seem to be!!
    Tom and Tama you are equally gorgeous, it must make a HUGE difference in those lovely surroundings that you get to live in :))

    V-V

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.