Thursday 24 October 2024

Thankful Thursday

 

Benny: Hey everyone, the ex TIC Thug In Chief) here. Yes, I have officially passed the baton to the young Dragon (although Queen Tama will occasionally dispute my claim...). I wanted to say how thankful I am for all the lovely birthday wishes you sent my way last Sunday.


And we are all so thankful that #1 is here with us most of the time at the moment. Ironically, she is going to be gone all day today, with some English friends who have come to buy horses!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a good birthday, Benny. You are looking very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great that you are all together... and we wish your number one a good time with her friends and we hope they find the pawfect horse...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benny that is the most majestic pose. Hope all the horse spine works out well for your mom's friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad she will be home to sleep with you today. Happy Belated Birthday, sorry I missed it. we have had 3 hurricanes in 6 weeks.. hope we are back now

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.