Tuesday 8 October 2024

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Do I hear something?


I think that's a car!


#1 is back!!!


Yes, Dear Friends, #1 has returned! She in fact got back earlier than expected yesterday and was home by 2pm! We were all so happy to see her. I celebrated by enjoying a late lunch and then a later second lunch! #1 is pleased to see me eat so well (I had two breakfasts this morning too!). She has promised that she won't be going away, except for the occasional day trip, for a good long while. Hurrah!!!


9 comments:

  1. We celebrate with you Tama-Chan, for your increased appetite and the return of your #1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy that #1 has returned and for you to be eating so well, Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that is wonderful to hear. Two breakfasts as well as two late lunches, I feel deprived by such luxury, MOL. Just shows how much you are loved and cherished by #1.
    Stay well and safe
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a lovely surprise for you that #1 came home earlier than expected. I am happy to hear you are eating well too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Homecoming for one and all ... and yum yum, eat all your meals like a good girl! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tama-Chan, looking good, sweetheart, and now #1 is back to dote upon you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home #1! It is a nice welcome that Tama is eating better. Linfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet you are indeed glad to hear #1 is home for a while. You are good to eat so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And did she bring cadeaux?

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - I can't wait until Woofie Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.