Tuesday 22 October 2024

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: They are telling us that our Internet issues are fully resolved. We shall see about that, but for the moment, we have a connection and we will take advantage of it! I am sorry that my post last week was so curtailed. We will do better today! I am taking a break from all the fine dining that #1 is laying on for me. I am certainly enjoying all the lovely meals!

Let me start with this rather nice Globat shot:


With all that fine dining, I have been feeling quite relaxed and have returned to some of my dangling pastimes. I am quite pleased with my recent efforts.




Did you notice the crossed front paws, and the symmetry of the back ones?

Needless to say, I also need my beauty rest, and #1 is never far away with her camera.



3 comments:

  1. It is always nice to hear you are eating well, Tama. You have some good dangles going there.
    I am glad the internet is supposed to be fixed and hope it really is working properly now.
    We lost internet last night and I couldn't understand it as they always text if they are going to do maintenance, or let me know if there is a fault.
    I remembered then that I had been using the air fryer and Ivor being helpful unplugged it. The only problem was that he turned off the router instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how great to be connected with da world again... we hope it will stay and it runs like a clockwork...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog Tama-Chan!
    Well done at the dangles :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.