Friday 26 July 2024

Fantastic Friday - Ryū's First Gotchaversary!

 

Ryū-Chan: Meows, Everyone! It's your favourite little dragon here! Today makes it a whole year since I came to live at Poupounette Central with #1, Queen Tama, my two kitty bros, Benny and Momo, and my woofie bro, Ollie. It's been a great year, so I want to say a big thank you to my breeder, Ms. V and my Mama, Piccolo (aka Pickle) for letting me leave home and come here, and to my #1 for loving me as much as she does.

Here is a pic of me with Ms. V at the handover:


And my first selfie with #1 after we got home!


Early Days. I was really little!


I Loved my bro, Momo, right from the start:


I was so little that I had some great hiding places:


We became the Three Mouseketeers pretty quickly!


I felt very much at home!


I loved to hang out close to Queen Tama:



And I became an avid reader!


I love this shot of me at seven months with all of my feline siblings:


It took me a while to get used to my woofie bro, Ollie, but I eventually did:



I love my #1 even though she does hold me really tight when we snuggle!


I still like to sleep close to Queen Tama!


I love being out in the cat run with my bros:



And when it's not too warm. I love to snuggle under the covers with #1:


It's been such a great year. I can't wait to see what great adventures the next one will bring!


Signed with my official name Ultimo de Pippin's Pride and my everyday name Uryū (Rain Dragon), 
aka RyūChan (Little Dragon)

雨竜

21 comments:

  1. Happy First Gotcha Day, RyūChan! The photos of and since your arrival are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday RyuChan. You have a great family and we wish you all the best wishes.
    From Just 3 cats and san

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post Ryu! You have been a pleasure to watch this past year as you fit so nicely into your family! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Gotchaversary, Ryu! You were just the most adorable kitten and you've grown into such a handsome kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Gotcha Day handsome boy !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Gotchaversary, Ryū-Chan!
    The Three Musketeers...hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryu is a big part of his home now! Congratulations on your aniversary. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. we love you Little Dragon and I love that name. I very much enjoyed watching you grow up today

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Gotcha Day Little Dragon! We think you have a super home! And Ham is very jealous of your run!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Gotcha Day Ryu, little dragon indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great place to call HOME!

    Happy Gotchaversary!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: HI Ollie...soon time to start 'venturing! BTW, my #1 is getting tired of BOOGER failing to publish our comments from the laptop...sometimes it will if she tries again...but many times she switches to the phone...same for Dandy Duke's

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Gotcha Day, Ryū Chan. Your sure landed in a great home with a wonderful #1 to love you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy gotcha little roo roo dragon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Gotchaversary sweet Ryu !

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was such a fun look back and Happy Gotcha Day from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Gotchaversary, Ryu!!! It seems to us that you worked your way into your furever home with great ease.

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy first Gotchaversary you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Charlee: "Happy Gotcha Day, handsome Ryū!"
    Chaplin: "Gotcha Days are the best days ever!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.