Monday 29 July 2024

Manly Monday

 

Momo-Chan: Soft Mews, Everyone! It's me, Momo! Peeking out at you from one of my sleepy spots:


Here is Benny, our very own panther, guarding some of Ollie's toys (Photo by Mr. G):



Here I am with baby Ryū out in the cat run. As you can see, I have a little ouchie on my head, but #1 has been putting cream on it and it's much better already


Ryū all tuckered out from too much playing:


Last but not least, we have another garden shot of Ollie. #1 thinks he looks like a puppy in this one!


We wish you all a very good week.


13 comments:

  1. we love the photos... have a super week and a good start in a new month...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very handsome photos!! Yes, I agree, Ollie looks like a puppy :) Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all very handsome but to me, Ollie takes the win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Momo you are so floofy, I almost did not see your eyes. And everyone else looks so handsome today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lookers - but find Young Duke to be the most wise - must be the ENGLISH Cocker Spaniel in him!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: yes Ollie - YOU! BTW, Kerri does make SOFT treats so you would be covered!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun photos gang! I'm glad your hurtie is healing up sweet Momo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You boys are all looking great. We have our paws crossed that your ouchie heals quickly, Momo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ryu all tired out looks like he has melted !

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hope your ouchie heals up soon, Momo. And Ollie, you are just a puppy at heart, right?

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oona: "You are a most excellent panther, Benny, and I say that as a panther myself!"
    Charlee: "I had a little ouchie on my head too, Momo! I send lots of purrs for yours to feel better!"
    Lulu: "And we dogs send lots of tail wags!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.