Thursday 25 July 2024

Thankful for Horses on Thursday

 

#1 here. Today, I would like to state once again how thankful I am to have horses in my life. Yesterday, I went to visit the Misses Violette and Heloise:


I also was able to admire Miss Ursula, one of Ms. C's mares, as well as her lovely hydrangea:


Then there was a romantic rendez-vous arranged between black stallion Luriste and grey Percheron filly Kalina! He was showing off, strutting his stuff!


And my friend Ms. P, with whom I went to the big agricultural show in Paris, came by with her beautiful Grand Noir du Berry jenny, Fringante (which means dashing/frisky):

I am thankful to be surrounded by these beautiful creatures and the lovely people around them!

PS: I feel I should repeat one more time that I SHALL NOT BE AT THE OLYMPICS! I am an official at the Paralympic Games, with the para-dressage competitions taking part the first week of September.


9 comments:

  1. you have the best friends ever... and we love Fringante... the mama always wanted such an eeyore guy .. but we think she still has one LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Jenny, all the horses are really magnificent and I would love to meet them in person.. glad you had a good visit with humans and horses

    ReplyDelete
  3. The horses are just beautiful and so is that hydrangea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all lovely. The black stallion has beautiful moves showing off to Kalina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love your horses and picture of them and their friends too! That jenny is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful horses and we can all feel the love you have for them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I don't have horses, but love them, it's always a pleasure seeing your beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a galloping great post!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - we are glad to see #1 won't be doing The Paris Circus! We will be looking forward to coverage from HER extraordinary Paraolympics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lulu: "I miss running with the horses! I used to get to do that at the ranch where I lived before my previous owners brought me to the shelter! Of course, I wouldn't want to give up being a house dog, which I wasn't at the ranch, so I guess it's a fair trade ..."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.