Tuesday 30 July 2024

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: We are warm. Actually, we are HOT at the moment, just for a few days, though, and then it's supposed to cool down again. So we are just biding our time and staying cool in the downstairs of our home.

#1 managed to finish her various work projects in good time, doubtless due to my encouragement and presence.


The baby Dragon has been hanging around quite a bit. What #1 finds quite interesting is that he likes to hang out in the very same places as me!


I am a big fan of this particular spot:


When I want a bit of a change from my usual sleepy spot, I just hop up onto the back of the sofa and the soft blankie there.


But of course, my beddie is definitely the place to do my relaxing and dangling.


Before I leave you, Dear Friends, I just wanted to mention that I shall be back on Friday, as I shall be celebrating my Sweet 16th Birthday on August 2nd! Please make sure to join me for the festivities and a walk down memory lane.

14 comments:

  1. Great job Tama-Chan helping #1 complete her work! Glad to see you took time to relax, and are being shadowed by another lovely Aby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will look for our party hats :p= can you magine that we have rain again... after one day with sun... that is beyond belief...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on helping #1 get her work finished in good time, Tama. I will definitely be here for your birthday on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beau likes to help me when I am on the laptop, by laying his giant head on the keyboard, in fact while I was typing just now, he did that and it logged me out of the computer, when I put the password in, It came right back to you. hummmm. you are so cute dangling in your bed.. you teach your little brother Dragon how to be as helpful as you are

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to Aug. 2, Tama-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  6. We didn't realize you were here in South Central PA - we've a lovely DP of 70 out there now-

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie! There will be plenty of special days ahead in Aout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are an inspiration to the little one, Tama-Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always helpful to help out when we can, Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was so nice of you to help #1 with her work, Tama-Chan. You sure know the best places to hang out and relax in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so cute and such a good helper for #1!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We think Ryu is quite fond of you, Tama. And why shouldn't he be? Hope #1 has a quiet and peaceful week.

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. We can tell it's hot. You are not lying on the keyboard

    ReplyDelete
  13. Charlee: "Wow, big one-six, that's an achievement! Around here, only The Beautiful Trixie and the legendary Trouble the Kitty have ever gotten that far. Happy impending birthday!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.