Friday 15 March 2024

Violette Vendredi - CHAMPION!!!

 

Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone! I hope you are all well and enjoying the coming of spring. I am shedding like crazy and #1 gave me some serious brushies yesterday. It felt so good! Afterwards, she took some of my hairs home with her to put out for the birdies in nest building!

Anyneigh, are you wondering why I get a post all to myself today? It's because I am a CHAMPION!!! In January, #1 entered a bunch of photos in a monthly competition on a FB page called "Online Showing For the Every Day Horse Fanatic". They have different classes each month and in January, they had a "Winter" class. #1 decided to submit this photo of me and Ms. C, taken a few years back:


Well, we not only won that class, but we were also overall champions for all the classes for the month, aka Supreme Champion. Neeeeeeeiiiighs! Please note that this is not a draft horse show. It's for everything from ponies up!

So, #1 brought my two rosettes for me to try on yesterday. I was so excited it made me neigh out loud!


#1 said I had to have some glamour shots taken. as well, so I obliged.




Afterwards, I got a wonderful treat bucket with all my favourite bits and pieces!


By the way, another of #1's photos came first in a different class, and one came second, and we also got a second place rosette in February, but we'll tell you about those later. Today is MY day!

16 comments:

  1. congratulations... for us youn are the biggest champion... and v stands for victory thats for sure

    ReplyDelete

  2. Whoaa, congrats to you, Champion Violette! Those are some well-deserved rosettes, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Violette. We all know you are a beautiful champion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Big Beautiful V you are gorgeous!!! congratulations on your rosettes and can't wait to see the rest of the wins. Beaus dad said to tell you his grand dad has 4 horses like you, way back in 1925 through 1935

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hawwooo! Congratulations Violette, woo are very beawoootiful indeed,

    Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Congratulations pretty Violette! We always knew you were a champion sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Violette! That sure is a great picture of you and Ms. C. We think it's a winner too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WooHoo!

    That's soooo great!!

    And all of your shots today are incredible!!!

    This MIGHT call for some TSC treats!!!!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - Does #1 share some of her eggs with you like my #1 does? They are SO tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lulu: "Congratulations, Violette! We will play that Queen song about the champions for you today!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to pretty Violette! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Violette! That's a wonderful photo of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Sweet Violette !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Violette and #1.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, Violette!! You are a Champion in our eyes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, Vidock, you are always a champion with us.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.