Tuesday 19 March 2024

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Aside from it being my day, Tuesday, do you know what day it is today? It is the last Tuesday when #1 will be abandoning us to go down to Orléans. Woo Hoo! We know that she needs to make a living, but it will be nice to know that she is here each and every day (for a while at least).

So, back to my post. It has been a pleasant week with a growing number of sunpuddles. The big FluffPuff said he was guarding me...


Do I need protection? Well, if he can keep the Thug at bay, so much the better!



Needless to say, my apprentice is never far away.


I have continued to work on my dangles:




But some kit has been sleeping on the job...


What can you do? Youngsters these days...


13 comments:

  1. That looks like a nice sunny day outside your window. It is a grey murky day here and we need some sun! Youngsters, be they human or feline, they always want to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are living a good life for sure, you have more dangle positions than any of cat I know of and look so cute doing it. yay for the last day of work. for a while anyway..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama-Chan, I see you have trained Grasshopper very well to do as you do, mol. And Momo does indeed look like a giant powder puff fur some Chanel #5 powder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Khat Issues!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - we echo the WOOHOO that #1 will be finishing this 'job' - of course, she must bring souvenirs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe us boys need a Queen Tama to keep us in line!! You are very talented and good job teaching the youngins :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlee: "It's good to have someone to keep thugs away. Oona kind of does that for me here, but it's just incidental, because she keeps Chaplin occupied."
    Chaplin: "Did you just call me a thug?"
    Charlee: "I don't think I actually said 'Chaplin is a thug', did I? By the way, Tama-Chan, our Dada says, as usual, that he wants to snorgle that fluffy belly of yours!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are fun photos sweet Tama and it's nice to have a guard watching out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're looking great today, Tama-Chan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.