Monday 25 March 2024

Manly Monday

 

Ryū-Chan: Asa you know, I love to investigate anything and everything and my latest project was to investigate the inside of the fridge!



I have to tell you, it was a little bit cold in there, so I think I'll wait until summer to investigate further.

I did spend some time hanging out at the window with my bro, Benny:


#1 caught Momo in the middle of a play session!



And here he is with Benny waiting for treats:


I've been practising my dangling. How do you think I am doing?


When the sun is shining, Ollie loves to chase rays of sunshine outside!



I think you will agree that this is a very manly scene of me snoozing with Ollie and Benny!


We wish you all a very good week!

11 comments:

  1. Ryū-Chan, I don't think you will find it any warmer in the fridge in summer! That is a very good dangle, and lovely manly photos of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very delightful post Ryu-Chan! You are quite the explorer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ryu-Chan. I love our fridge. San sometimes opens it so I can take a peek inside but usually there is nothing in there.
    Love
    Manju

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes that is a great dangle.. my favorite today is the black and white book ends sitting on the dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again we can see there is never a dull moment in France!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - THOSE KHATS! Great shots of YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryu, you are on the path of a appliance repair cat. Keep an eye on all machinery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always cold in the cold box Ryu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlee: "Our Dada said you are on cool cat, Ryū-Chan! And then he laughed and laughed and laughed. He is silly sometimes."

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've stuck our heads into our refrigerator before, but we could never fit inside it. They sure do have wonderful smells though, don't they, Ryū-Chan?

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, I hope our young ones don't want to inspect the refridgerator! Y'all look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is more treasure in the refrig then in an underwater Peruviancave

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.