Friday 29 March 2024

Vidock Vendredi

 

The Big V: Neighs, EveryFriend! It's me again! I hope you don't mind me monopolising the equine end of things recently, but I did mention last week that I would have lots of photos to share with you from a busy week, so here I am.

So... I started with the dentist. This was a new dentist for me, my first time seeing a lady dentist. I must say she was very nice. She said it showed that I had had proper dental care all my life!






And then yesterday, I had my grooming! Instead of being done by hand over a period of time, as you have seen with Violette, I got done all at once using electric clippers, so I would be fit to work without getting too hot!





And look at this! I got a special heart on my bum!!!




It's hard work being healthy and handsome!!!


11 comments:

  1. You were very good for the dentist and to be clipped, and now you are even more handsome than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. handsome, healthy and happy and I had no idea all this went on in the care of all you big and beautiful horses. love the heart, that is a brand I can say good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an awesome day Spa!!
    Love the heart ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You are the bestest good boi!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie! It is WEEKEND! I get to see Auntie Di and Emmy today - and probably tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vidock's spa day!
    That heart is just too, too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're looking great, Vidock. We like how the dentist was giving your nose some scritches while she was working on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! I don't want my fur cut like that. It looks good on you and love the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Java Bean: "Sí, it is hard work being beefcake, but we manage it, don't we, Vidock?"
    Charlee: "Are you ... Are you putting yourself in the same mighty category as Vidock?"
    Java Bean: "¡Sí! Why not? We are both boys."
    Chaplin: "So am I!"
    Charlee: "Okay ... And what color is the sky in your worlds?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's wonderful that you have your very own dentist. We've never seen how hoosey gets dental so we enlarged your video. :) Even my hoomans don't get such a great spa & dental combo! You look pawsome! :). And happy 2nd birthday Momo-chan! Juno xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure did great with the dentist and getting all spiffed up too handsome Vidock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.