Monday 18 March 2024

Manly Monday

 

Momo-Chan: As you know, I love to spend time up in the study, even though #1 mostly works downstairs these days.


When #1 does come up, she is usually joined by Ollie:


And little Ryū-Chan also comes along:


Benny: I was busy because #1 had opened up the kitchen window and there were some wonderful window whiffies to be had!


It was even better when I was joined by my bro, Momo:


Ryū-Chan: I was busy. I'm always busy because there is so much to investigate, such as the new box of goodies that was delivered from Zooplus:


And you remember my investigation of the washing machine last week? Well, I also had to investigate the dryer!


Ollie: I of course get to spend time outside with #1. It's nice, when the weather is good, to just hang out together.


We wish you all a good week!

11 comments:

  1. OH, kitties, mama's kitty, Sushi, expored the dryer once and mama turned it on without knowing and in a few seconds...ka thump ka thump and mama IMMEIDATELY OPENED the dryer and out came Sushi, all fluff-dried!!! She was unharmed but oh, so round-eyed, like me, a Tuxie. LOVE YOUR KITTIES and doggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment about Sushi is from LOULOU. Don't know why we are always anonymous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are happy for the sunshine, Ollie and all those window wiffies are great for cats and dogs. we can't open our windows because we sneeze our heads off, dogs and people. March is Pollen month. you all look beautiful today

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 always has plenty of company wherever she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A breath of fresh air! A sun puddle! Spring has arrived fur you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!
    So many pawsome pics today!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - we've got khooler stuff in the plans for us this week - quite the welcome for 'our' Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oona: "So many things to smell and see outside! Oona likes to spend time behind the screen door in front when the wooden door is open. There are bunnies and birds and lizards to stare at. SOMEDAY OONA WILL GET THEM!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Derby used to jump in the dryer. As long as you don't go for a ride. No window wiffies here, it got cold again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You boys sure are busy and enjoying life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good boys and it looks like you all are plenty busy too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet you miss nothing from your second floor perch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.