Friday 20 October 2023

Friday Fun - Happy Birthday Benny!

 

Benny: Hi everyone and welcome to my birthday post. We don't know the exact day in October on which I was born so #1 chose the 20th as my official birthday. Today is my third birthday! I m so lucky to be living in at Poupounette Central! I have the best kitty bros in Momo and Ryū, a Queen Tama who keeps us all in line, and the best woofie ever in Ollie. And of course #1! I am a black kitty with a charmed life!

Some of the best pics of me over the years have been taken by Mr. G so quite a few of these birthday celebration shots are by him

The first batch is from 2021:








2022:














2023:










As you can see from the photos, my life is full of fun and full of love. What more could any pussycat ask for?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ONE AND ONLY PANTHER, BENNY!
WE LOVE YOU!
Ollie, Tama, Momo, Ryū, Violette, Vidock, Heloise & #1


16 comments:

  1. Happiest of Birthdays to YOU, Benny!!
    And many more!
    My how time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happpy happy birthday dear benny-panther... have a wonderful day with lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Benny, you are so very handsome in all of your photos and get more handsome as the years pass. I called my Big Boy panther, and you look like one too. he was a canine panther, ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. we don't do Halloween here either, I just like creating things in the computer that others might like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday dear Benny! You are a furry handsome panther.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice collection of Benny Shots!

    Happy #3!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - I think we'll have rain later as well - and carrying over into Saturday - I've been staring at my bowl - wondering why no kibble and pumpkin has landed there - but I did sleep well - even if my #1 didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Benny!
    Such a handsome housepanther you are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday from us Benny! You sure do have the most wonderful home and we sure enjoyed each and every one of those special photos. Enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Purrthday Benny! Mum says it is a good day for a kit's purrthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oona: "Happy birthday Benny! You look so much like Oona, we could be long-lost cousins!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Benny! You sure live a charmed life at the Poupounette.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Purrthday Benny ! And many more !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday good buddy. It looks like you got some birthday snuggles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday to our beautiful, shining panther! We wish you a happy birthday and send you all of our love. The photos of you are wonderful! They really capture your sweet face and vibrant personality. Love you ! Grace

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday to Benny, a lovely boy! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Belated Birthday, Panther Benny. We think you make a great brother in your furamily.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.