Thursday 5 October 2023

Thoughtful Thursday

 

Momo-Chan: When #1's friend was here last week, they spent a great deal of time in the garden and I did a lot of supervising from the cat run:


It's a bit odd that I am a pure white because #1 says I have Ninja genes and should probably be all black like my bro, Benny, as I am so stealthy! We spent some time discussing that the other day.


Which was all quite exhausting, so I had to retire to my hammick for a nap.


By the way, #1 keeps wanting to brush my fine silky hair but I won't let her! Queen Tama thinks I am completely crazy not to want brushies!


13 comments:

  1. We hope that one day you'll learn how wonderful a massage those brushies give!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful coat, Momo. It will be even more beautiful if you let #1 brush it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love your pretty white furs, and it makes me happy to see you out in your beautiful cat run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on Marshmallow -
    #1 just wants to help keep you so handsome!
    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Oliie! Today is our last day of the week for that 'work' thing! 'ventures await tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Sweetie, Momo...no brushies without a tussle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a beautiful, white ninja, Momo. We think you should let #1 brush you, so you don't get any matts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlee: "You're a snow ninja, Momo. You specialize in raids on Arctic and Antarctic facilities!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Momo, you can be stealthy in white fur too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Momo, Brushies are a very purrsonal matter per kitty. Me, I luv 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for providing the security so the humans could meet in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should give the brushies more of a chance Momo, it really does feel great. Thank you for the well wishes for our sweet Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mee likes a bit of brushiess butt not two much Momo.....maybee wee just not that innto brushiess rite? An you due look pawsum out inn yore cat run!
    ~~head rubss~~BellaDharma~~ an ((huggiess)) BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  13. If it snows you will be a Ninja Momo !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.