Thursday 19 October 2023

Thankful Thursday With Ryū

 

Ryū-Chan: Mee-Yow, everyone. I'm baaack! I was bundled into a carrier on Tuesday afternoon and taken to Dr. C's, I screamed all the way there (and all the way back), so much so that #1 started calling me CaRYŪso! Yesterday morning, I suddenly felt very sleepy and when I woke up, I felt a little lighter! I was a little woozy, even after #1 brought me home, but I was so thankful to be home!

#1 took some photos. They're not great, but here goes:

Still a little sleepy...



Where are you going, Ollie? #1? Can I come?


That blob on the left is Benny!


Can I have some of your dinner, #1?


But the best thing was to be able to fall asleep next to my bro, Momo!


And I loved being back with Queen Tama too!


By the way, #1 also got Dr. C to do a full blood panel and, apparently, I am PERFECT in every way!


12 comments:

  1. welcome back and congrats for such good news

    ReplyDelete
  2. And PURRfect too!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - I don't mind going to The Vet - I head it without issue - and let everyone dote on me BUT as soon as anyone tried to touch me to do any checking, I made it all a challenge - no matter how many treats+ they tried to distract me with - some at The Vet have commented it is somewhat consistent with my breed - since we have a job to do, that prevented me from doing it - we even tried just doing some meds to take the edge off me but that still didn't do it enough for a check/for shots/for blood letting SO I make my #1 pay more green paper$

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankfully that is behind you now Ryu. and you have loving family to cuddle with while recuperating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sure glad all is perfect with you and that everyone is taking such good care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chaplin: "You do look a little snoozy there, Ryu-Chan! I'm glad you're back home! When I went to have my surgery done they had some trouble because they couldn't find what I was looking for, and I ended up staying there overnight. Charlee was beside herself missing me, I hear."
    Charlee: "Yes well that was back before you became a jerky teen-ager and got stuck there ..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good News on Ryu-Chan. I’m glad he did so well at the vet office! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course you are perfect, Ryu - we could have told you that. We bet today is one of those days you really appreciate that loving family you have there.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for your news little Ryu. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.