Friday 28 July 2023

Feline Friday - Welcome Ryū-Chan!

 

Ryū-Chan: Aby Miaows, Peoples! It is really exciting to meet you all! I have only been home for just over a day and #1 tells me I have friends all over the world and need to say hello! That is pretty exciting!


My official (registered) name is Ultimo de Pippin's Pride. My mama was born in England and her name is Piccolo (she is known as Pickle!). My daddy was born in the Ukraine and his name is Yogi! #1 told me there is a tradition for all cats at Poupounette Central (that's my forever home!) to have Japanese names, so she decided to call me Uryū (雨竜). That means Rain Dragon, and I will be called Ryū-Chan for short. That's Little Dragon!

I was born on April 14th, in a place called Brittany. I have had all my baby shots and I am microchipped. I was an only child! My mama and my human mama, Ms. V, looked after me really well and I have grown into a handsome boy (they say!).

My absolute favourite thing to do is to play! #1 put lots and lots of toys out for me!




I also like to eat all the yummy foods #1 puts out for me:


After I play and eat, I clean myself up:


And then I like to hang out with #1:



And then I get tired and need my kitten sleep. #1 says I have already mastered the dangle!


It's been really nice to meet you all, and I look forward to sharing my adventures with you. 

22 comments:

  1. you are so super cute, we bet all members of poupounette central watch ya da whole day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Ryū-Chan, it is lovely to meet you! I think Ollie will be very happy to have another little one to love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gosh! Welcome, precious little one. You are surely in the best of hands with #1. So nice to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so very precious! You are an absolute darling! Hugs and kisses from us to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does you name , Rain Dragon, have special significance or does it simply have a good sound when spoken.? May we ask for proper pronunciation of Ryū?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Ryu-Chan! You are mighty cute :)
    You will have a pawsome life in your new home with #1 and your housemates!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look worn to a frazz and adorable with that perfect dangle at the end. you have such a sweet face.. enjoy your new life little dragon

    ReplyDelete
  8. You so DO have The Dangle down!

    Welcome!
    You have SO SCORED the bestest place to be!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - soon time to teach him the special 'stuff'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome and happy you are in your furever home. Yes, the dangle is purrfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to your new home, Ryū-Chan. We can't wait to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ryu-Chan, you have learned quickly that dangles are a must in this household. We look forward to seeing many more and hearing how all of you settle in together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ryū-Chan, just you wait until you meet your brofurs, and you will fall asleep in your tracks!
    Aren't you the cutest?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oona: "Welcome, Ryu-Chan! You are a little younger than Oona, but you and Oona can still be kittens together for a while!"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello and welcome Ryu-Chan ! "Live long and prosper !"

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cutie ! Welcome Ryu-Chan, you'll see, you have a wonderful family ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are thrilled to meet you too Ryū-Chan and you really are most adorable! We can't wait to see all the fun you're gonna be having!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome, Ryū-Chan! You sure are a cutie. You look a lot like the other Chans we have met here. You landed yourself in a wonderful home.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mello Ryu Chan! Mee iss BellaDharma an mee Human iss BellaSita Mum. Wee live inn Catnada which iss far away from you.....THE Inntynet iss amazin an bringss us all twogether! Wee are furry xcited to share Life with you! Yore a furry ADOORBABELL man kitt! Wellcome to Poupounette Gang.....yore gonna love it there!
    ~~~head rubss~~~ BellaDharma~~~ an **blowss kissess** BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  19. So nice to meet you, Ryū-Chan! I can’t wait to get to know you better. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's my boy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. O M C!! What cuteness in this post!! Welcome Ryu-Chan...you are a sweet little dragon for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.