Monday 17 July 2023

Manly Monday

 

Vidock: Handsome neighs, everyfriend! It's The Big V here! #1 came by to see me last Friday and she got some nice pics of me. We will show you more later in the week, but I thought I would start the week on the right hoof with a nice portrait or two.



#1 says that with the exercise I am getting through my work, I am muscling up and looking handsomer than ever!

Ollie: I had a great time with all the nice people who looked after me, but I am so happy to have my #1 back!


Benny and Momo: Here are some pics that Mr. G took just before #1 returned.




We wish everyone a nice week. We are concerned about our friends in the very, very hot parts of the world. Please take care and stay cool.


13 comments:

  1. Momo, you look like you are wearing an orange hat with a cat on top fur a decoration. Precious. PS I think Big V is handsome but too huge fur a kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vidock, you are indeed looking mighty fine ;)
    I agree Ollie, your own person is the best. I feel the same way about mum. Benny and Momo, you are quite the pair :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. V is looking even more handsome and everyone looks happy and well. welcome home to #1.. maybe I need to pull a carriage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't be lazy all the time Vidock, you have to earn your keep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You boys are all looking great today. We're glad to hear #1 was able to check in on the Big V at his summer job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking mightily fine, Vidock!
    Your brofurs appear to be staying out of trouble, but Momo has that look in his eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lulu: "If you were a human, Vidock, I bet you would have six-pack abs!"
    Charlee: "Everyone looks like they are enjoying their time out in the greenery!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vidock, I think you look the best EVER! You look fabulous! Everyone looks good and I know all of you are glad to have your #1 home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do look most handsome Vidock and actually you boys all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh BigV - this working for the summer seems to be agreeing with you!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - nice pics of those KHATS - but even nicer to see YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with the comments above mine - Vidock and everyone is looking happy and content.

    I hope you have a good week too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH, what a beauty and yes, muscled up and ready for work but of course, those darling kitties will have to supervise, non? What a wonderfu menagerie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.