Thursday 20 July 2023

Thankful Thursday

 

Ollie: More than anything, I am thankful that my #1 is back. It was a little weird this time, as I was looked after by three different people, and Ms. C told #1 that I was a little sad at the end. I am not sad anymore!

#1 did a lot of shopping for us in England. Look at the stash she brought back! And that's without the kibble and the stuff for the horses!


Yesterday, we went to see Violette and Heloise, and I got to play with Lily and Leonie. I have to tell you, that Leonie is something else...





I am thankful for all the great things in my life. But may I ask for a little something for my biggest bro, The Big V? He was a little disappointed that he didn't get that many comments on his post yesterday. He always says that the big horses are not as popular as the woofies and kitties, but I tell him it's not true. So, could we have a shout-out for him? I would be so thankful! And a big thank you for all those who did leave comments yesterday.


13 comments:

  1. Dogs seem to miss their humans more than cats do. and show their sadness more. so happy for all of you that you human is home and brought all those supplies for you. In our home, we all 3 love anything with 4 legs, I can't imagine any not commenting on horses on purpose, maybe the people were taking the day off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed yesterday. Have just been there to leave Big V a comment.
    What a load of "loot" #1 brought. And you Lily and Leonie seem to be having a great time. How about Violette and Heloise?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are all back home. The treats look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlee: "That sure is a lot of loot!!! I am not sure we have ever gotten that much loot at once!"
    Chaplin: "We definitely have not!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 did great shopping while away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're so glad that #1 is home with you all now and are keeping our paws crossed that she stays put for a while. At least she did come back with lots of booty for all of you. We never miss a post about the biggest members of the Poupounette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love hearing from the horses - and the dogs and cats ! We just don't comment a lot ! But we are here everyday ! And are glad # 1 is back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a purrfect thankful indeed Ollie and you sure were having some fun. Tell Big V. not to sweat it, comments do drop off in the summertime here. He's a handsome dude!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Ruby Rose. Life is perfect when our #1's are in residence with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As I told your KHAT Queen, we were pretty sure #1's boot full of 'treats' would be furry welcomed -

    And oh so much fun it appears you have had Ollie -
    Your WOOFIE pals keep you so entertained -
    And I get sad when my #1 is just doing her work shift - I can't imagine any longer than those eightish hours!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mew mew mew Ollie you sure look happy playin with yore frendss Lily an Leonie!!! Wee went over an vizited Vidock an now wee are heer to vizit with you!!!! Bet yore happy Numburr #1 iss back?
    ***nose bopss*** BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.