Tuesday 25 July 2023

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Hello, Dear Friends. I have it on good authority that we are getting yet another pipsqueak this week. I am wondering what this one will be like like after the Panther Thug and the White Fluffball.  #1 (and Benny) says that I should find his appearance quite pleasing. Dya think?


Frankly, I am not sure the house will still be standing with three boisterous boys running around...

Anymiaow, I have been giving some thought to my pastimes as a senior girl must keep herself fit and trim. One of the things I m considering is pole dancing. Do you think it is too lowly for me?


By the way, I thought I would mention that I have a big birthday coming up next week. I shall be 15 years old! I hope you will all help me celebrate!


14 comments:

  1. oooh a sweet 15? we hope you will get the biggest party of france..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to your pole dancing and Happy Almost Here Birthday. we will be there to party with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the manly exuberance is exhausting. Find a quiet spot? Looking forward to your birthday, Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for your 15th birthday !
    Thanks to you & your fameowly to purrs for me

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tama-Chan, you cannot be seriously 15! You look like a youthful pole dancer, and I'd say that is exactly why you do. You must rule the roost when this pipsqueak moves in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking great today, Tama-Chan. We think you should go for the pole dancing if you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new baby looks a lot like you do, Tama-Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlee: "Happy impending big one-five, Tama-Chan! As for pole dancing, we hear you can make a good living that way, so we say go for it!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure you are an excellent pole dancer, Tama Chan. I know you will keep the new pip squeak in order.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tama you may be the oldest bt we are pretty sure you can keep those boycats in line !

    ReplyDelete
  11. We hope you'll be able to show him how GIRLZ RULE and BOYZ DROOL!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - hope you can chat with the 'chat' to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It should be interesting with another newbie running around sweet Tama. We'll sure be here for your Birthday, we wouldn't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We think a new pip squeak will be fun! You'll have a newbie to teach...um...at least we think so.

    Yes indeed, pole dancing will keep you slim and fit, and that way you'll be better able to deal with rambunctious youngsters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.