Wednesday 19 July 2023

Wednesday Whinnies With Vidock

 

Vidock: Handsome neighs, EveryFriend, The Big V here. As promised, I am sharing some more pics of my life in my home away from home. Let me tell you, my life is like a five star spa existence, even though I also work!

Here I am with the very nice Ms. A who takes care of me:


And Mr. B also keeps a very close eye on me:


Ms. A showers me to make sure I look perfect for my outings:



Then I get a light rug thrown on so I don't mess myself up again toot sweet.


My box is palatial. In fact it is the equivalent of a suite! In case you're wondering, I'm tucking in to the apples and carrots #1 brought me!



If you look on the right, that white thing is a camera so that Mr. B can keep an eye on me at night, like so:


Pretty cool, neigh?

#1 also brought me some new bell boots. They are beautiful!


So, when I go out with Toscane to do weddings, I look devastatingly handsome!



And before I forget, here is a close-up of beautiful Toscane:


I Hope you enjoyed seeing more of my every day. I am having a great time!

13 comments:

  1. you are the first working horse I have met. you both look so beautiful in your jingle boots and in your blankets. living the good life! not every horse has a suite. I loved seeing all the photos, especailly the camera views. so glad they keep a look out for you and to know you lay down to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be enjoying yourself, Vidock, and this is such an important service for those lucky newlyweds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure are being treated well for your services, Vidock. We're glad to hear you are enjoying "summer camp" and have such a lovely partner to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have an entire staff watching out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great time you're having, Vidock. It doesn't seem like work at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Big V., you really are enjoying your work and I'm glad you are treated like Royalty, because you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOA!

    That's some staff you've got there BigV!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - it was raining and now the rain has some booms and such with it so I've hopped up on the sofa with my #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lulu: "Vidock, you are like a movie star with your huge suite and your shiny boots and that fancy carriage! You must be having such a great time!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry, we missed yesterday. :-( Ollie said you were sad... That makes us sad, too. You are about the best horsie we know. And the most handsome. Those shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great, Big BV

    ReplyDelete
  11. VIDOCK VIDOCK!!!!!! Wee sorry wee missed yore post butt wee are heer now an wee wanna meow yore so hansum an look furabuluss! An yore new bootss are lovelee! An yore sweet....umm suit......ummm suite iss very lovelee! An Toscane iss a purrty Horsey girl.... wee are furry happy yore doin well an havin fun!! Take fuud care an pleese check inn again soon!
    ~~~head rubss~~~BellaDharma~~~ an {{{huggiess}}} BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have missed a ton of posts...no offense intended to anyone...sometimes the time just slips by...Anyways, you are uber special, Vidock, and we love that you even have a camera to make checkins without disturbing your beauty sleep!

    Those boots, wow, how shiny they are!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.