Monday 24 October 2022

(Manly) Momo Monday!

 

Momo-Chan: #1 said I could host today's post. I am really excited and I have some fun photos for you! Here first is one of me relaxing on the back of the armchair. #1 tells me this was a favourite place of TOWCB, Genji:


Sharing morning treats with my bro, Benny:


Relaxing with my bro, Ollie:


And getting my beauty sleep. #1 says it's very important for a growing boy like me to get enough sleep.


I also wanted to share the good news that the problems #1 was having with her awful clients have finally been resolved, and she got paid what was owed her, so she can continue to keep us in the style we are accustomed to!

Wishing you all a great week!

11 comments:

  1. you two look so great together!!! and we are so glad for the payment and the problem solved... we hope it's also solved in your #1's heart too... even when that maybe needs a little more time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marshmallow Monday!

    What great pictures AND even better news for all!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee Momo, that tail could almost make another cat!
    Looks like you are enjoying life at Poupounette Central quite nicely.
    Mum and I are happy the situation with the awful clients is resolved and #1 was paid. Now she can get on with life and close that chapter!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very happy the issues have been resolved and that all of you can continue to live like kings and queens should live...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure live a full life, Momo. We're glad that #1 finally got paid. She must be very relieved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Momo-Chan, your floofiness is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a handsome dude Momo and those are delightful photos. We are so happy to hear the news with #1, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how wonderful that all the mess has been resolved.

    Momo you are beyond sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.