Friday 14 October 2022

V and H Vendredi

 

Heloise: Gorgeous Neighs, Everyone! First, I want to thank all of you for your words of support over what happened when we were away. I am a good girl, and #1 knows this and stood up for me, and then I made her proud in Paris! It was a great experience for me as I hadn't been out and about much. 

Things have been quiet here. We had rain after a very dry summer so there is a new growth of grass, which we are all enjoying. #1 comes to see us  and brings us apples and carrots. Life is good!

We do have a few photos for you. Here, first, is one of me, with The Big V photo-bombing me!


Me with my big sis, Violette:


Waiting for our apples and carrots:



We hope you all have a great weekend!


15 comments:

  1. you are the best girl, we know that. and we love the photobombing big V. ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a lovely little fam...thanks for starting our weekend off well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are all so very beautiful. We know you are a good girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo bomb shot is THE BEST!

    H&K&W,
    Willow and Phyll
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to see that you all are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lulu: "I hope you got your apples and carrots!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Photobombing is good ;) MOL!
    I bet you are all happy to be home after a very busy bit of travel. Heloise, you are indeed a pawsome girl and I might be inclined to scratch those that say different!!!
    Home with #1 bringing apples and carrots is the best!!!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all know you are a good girl, Heloise. I am glad you enjoyed your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you sweeties have a good weekend too, your photos with the blue sky background are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're the best, Heloise!! Always:)

    Nice to see you all! Have a great weekend, and we hope you get some sunshine to help the grass grow well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a wonderful family, nice to see you all ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.