Wednesday 12 October 2022

Woofie Wednesday

 

Ollie: Woofs, Everyone! Ollie here. Today, I want to tell you about two things which happened whilst we were away. The first is very sad. You see, my sweet Noelle, mother to my Lily, has gone to Rainbow Bridge. She was only five years old and it should not have happened. Ms. C's vet misdiagnosed what turned out to be serious pancreas problems and by the time he figured it out, it was too late. When she left, her sweet daughter, whose name is Leonie, was only three weeks old, but Ms. C has taken really great care of her and my Lily has stepped up as a wonderful big sister, so Leonie is thriving.

Here is one of my favourite photos of Noelle and Lily, when Lily was still tiny:


And here is the adorable Leonie, who was born on August 21st, which is also #1's and Rainbow Tommy's birthday:


Supervising my Lily as she looks after her tiny sister:


The other thing I wanted to tell you about is something that happened to #1 and how I helped her. Ever since the problems started with her clients, #1 has not been sleeping well and a few nights ago, she had terrible nightmares. Well, I woke her up! I barked and barked and once she was awake, I barked some more. You know that us woofies can see spirits, and I chased that evil spirit away from her! She thanked me and thanked me. It's important to look after one's #1!

Of course, I also look after my two little kitty bros!


14 comments:

  1. we wish the little one all da best and we are sad too for your beloved girl friend.... and we agree, we can see "things" what humans can not see and we can chase them away... maybe your #1 can put salt on the door step they say that makes is impossible for bad spirits to enter your crib....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that sure is sad that Noelle became an angel pup. Ollie, you and Lily are going to have your paws full.

    We will pawray that evil spirits stop bothering your #1, cause good sleep is very necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your Noelle. She has two beautiful daughters to live on through. We are glad Ollie that you are taking good care of #1. You are a precious Poupounette member. We are also pleased that you are looking out for our fellow felines! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very sad to hear about Noelle. She was far too young. You and Lily will take good care of Leonie. I am sorry too that #1 is having nightmares. You did a good job of waking her and chasing the evil spirits away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so good to take care of #1 Ollie, and I know she is happy you did. good bye to sweet Noelle, and it is heartbreaking at such a young age and to leave the baby lily alone. your family is doing a good job careing for her. you all have a fantastic support system

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sad news - but we are sure NAT welcomed a new amie -

    Woofie Wednesday is the furry best!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - my #1 was flopping around last night - and I tucked myself on her chest like a bit teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ollie, you are such a good dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're so sad to hear that your sweet Noelle has gone to the Bridge. Lily is a great sister to help take care of her little sister and you did a great job helping #1 fight the evil nightmare monster, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lulu: "We're very sorry to hear about Noelle. Little Lily is such a Mini-Me of her!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, sad news.
    Good job of watching out for #1, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh we are sorry to hear of Noelle's passing - good for Lily for stepping in - with Mr C - to take care of her new baby sister. And good for you for helping#1 too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leaky eyes here, Ollie... You are so wonderful to be able to step up for #1 and for Lily and baby Leonie. I know you understand this is a lifetime commitment and that you accept it and will care for them. I am in awe...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Ollie, I'm so sorry to hear about sweetest Noelle, no, that should have never happened. Hugs to you all sweet boy. We're all very proud of you protecting #1 like that, you're a special dude.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are sorry for your loss. It is sweet of you to wake your mom up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.