Friday 21 October 2022

V&H Vendredi

 

Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend! The Big V here! So this week, #1 managed to get nice portraits of each of us, but mine was photobombed! Well, I guess I had it coming...


Violette: Yes, you did!


Heloise: I'll just stand here and look pretty...


Today, #1 is going to Paris to get LASIK surgery on her right eye. She will be back tomorrow and Mr. G will look after the gang at Poupounette Central. We are crossing hooves that all will go well for her and she'll be able to come and see us early next week. She is not supposed to be having much screen time in the immediate aftermath, so we will not be blogging tomorrow. We are not sure yet about Sunday.


11 comments:

  1. all the good luck for your #1 one...we hope she is careful while in pawris, that's currently no good place...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to #1
    You lovely horsies look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What nice HorseDoggy pictures!
    We'll be sending good vibes across The Big Pond for #1!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for your upcoming LASIK and I hope yours goes as well as mine did I had it done twice and it was a piece of cake hope yours is too. Hello to all you beautiful horses I love seeing you peering out at me

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all are looking great today. We have our paws crossed that everything goes well for #1's surgery and recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lulu: "Hello, handsome horses! I used to have horse friends when I lived on the ranch. Although I think I liked them more than they liked me."
    Charlee: "We Hipsters send lots of purrs for #1's surgery to go well!"
    Java Bean: "Yes, and we dogs send lots of tail wags!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope all goes well for #1 and all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y'all really do look fabulous! All the best to #1 with her surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending pawyers for a successful procedure for your #1!

    You look good all you horses! Neigh!!! When we see horses here at times we try to bark them away...which petcretary finds annoying, though we have no idea why, we're just guarding our (visual) territory!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.