Thursday 13 October 2022

Trying to be Thankful Thursday


 Momo-Chan: Mini Meows, Everyone! It's Momo! How have you all been? I have been well although we are all sad that our #1 has been going through such a tough time. I have been doing my very best to entertain her, along with my big bro, Benny! So, we are thankful that we can be there for her!

Mr. G took some nice pics of the two of us when #1 was away in Brittany last week. Here are a couple:



If you look closely, you can see that Benny is licking me in the next shot. He likes to keep my ears clean!


And I always do my best to look cute for her!


We are glad to be back blogging. We missed all of you!


12 comments:

  1. you look fantabulous together.. and you two are da pawfect match... we are sure. hugs to your #1 dad's rival rod said once the first cut is the deepest... maybe... but the cut from people we thought they are friends goes deeper than the furst one.... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are like Yin and Yang..a purrfect pair!
    Keep up the good work of helping your #1. feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two boys are so cute! That's nice of Benny to help you keep your ears clean. Walter likes to do that for Millie, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlee: "Chaplin does that to me once in a while but it usually ends up with him biting me."
    Chaplin: "It's all in good fun."
    Charlee: "Fun for whom?"
    Chaplin: "Me of course."

    ReplyDelete
  5. The two of you will bring a smile to every face, Momo-Chan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. black and white are purrfect to gether, just like the two of you are. MUAH

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good brofur Benny is ! You cannot properly clean your own ears ! Do you help clean his ?
    We are glkad all of you are trying to make #1 feel better -

    ReplyDelete
  8. We missed you too and just looking at you sweet pals will cheer up #1, we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have missed you, but I know you are trying very hard to cheer #1 up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.